☆ Cliché Ship-Fics | 4 ☆

..
» Cliché Ship-Fics | 4 | "A special chapter, just four you."

---

Before we get further into this deep pool of clichés, I'd like to thank karinarule18 for helping me with ideas for this chapter. You should go check her out! Her books are magnifique.

---

Today, we'll be talking about the antagonists, and how they usually act, no matter what canon says. This pertains to character twists, (ex. Jeffory being extremely salty), or just plain characters turned right-side-up (ex. Aaron being a mass murderer, who also abuses Aphmau, and is still hotter than the sun).

Okay, so let's start it off with how Azura is a total sand-filled area that is by the sea? You know what I mean.

Azura isn't really mentioned in many fanfics, since she has a minor role in the series. But, she's known for a few things, most notably being the other person that has a crush on Garroth. Thus, making some butthurt fans make her act like an extreme yandere - that, or she goes Ivy-level.

Azura's POV

There she is, Aphmau. The person I apparently have a strong sense of disgust for, despite showing to respect her multiple times, but I'm not sure if the author has read my wiki page, or just based this fanfic on some biased Garmau blog.

"Hello there, lady Aphmau," I greeted, gritting my teeth. "Oh, hello there, Azura. How are you today?" She asked kindly, like the devious man-stealing monster she was.

"I'm just peachy," I lied, gritting my teeth once again. "So peachy, that I'll throw so many peaches at you that you can't even tell which one's your butt. Don't touch my Gar Gar," I threatened.

"What?" She queried, quite dazed.

"I SAID SCRAM!" I hissed, gritting my teeth at her. I basically don't have any teeth anymore.

Like, come on. Azura is seen as a nice girl, who would probably understand and respect Garroth's feelings for Aphmau (or Laurance). She seems like a very understanding, and respectable person.

I mean, it's a nice break from all these fanfictions having Ivy go ballistic for Garroth, but maybe some people take it to the extreme. Just make her be happy for them, and I'll be happy.

Also, can I just mention how there has to be this one character named Flame, Mystic, or freaking Luna? Why the 'l is Luna everywhere? And she's not even connected to the moon.

She's just this random girl who moved into the street/is a shadow knight that hangs on ceiling fans and throws baguettes at everyone, I don't know. Oh, and she's also secretly related to Tarzan.

Yeah, yeah. Sounds off, doesn't it?

Now, 'lemme bring something up that isn't related to today's topic; everything is romanticized. It just struck me now, so I'm gonna include it. Screw topics.

You can't deny that you've read a fanfiction like this, mostly because even MyStreet itself is romanticized to an extent.