well.

Seabury dropped her off at her dorm an hour later with promises of calling her.

A lie.

She'd missed her class, which she'd never done before. She walked up to her dorm, to find a fucking PISSED Jefferson waiting for her.

"Where the hell have you been?" he demanded in a sharp tone, which almost made her wince.

"Out." was her short response. Jefferson scoffed, and even in greyscale he looked just amazing.

"Just 'out'? With no explanation? What the fuck, Alexandra?" he demanded, reaching out for her. She moved out of his reach, shaking her head. His eyebrows shot into his hair.

She looked at him, the pain in her eyes clear.

"Don't get too upset. Your hair grows when you do." was all she said, grabbing her sweatshirt and leaving again.

Jefferson stared after her, unable to move for another ten minutes.

-

Alex invited Laf out with her that night, much to Laf's surprise and delight.

They got dressed at his place in some BANGIN outfits and went out.

Laf didn't mention Jefferson, noticing the pain behind her amped facade.

He didn't question it though.

They arrived and it was full again. Lafayette texted Hercules to meet them there from work, and Alex sought out a partner. Seabury was there again; and once he saw her, he was upon her again.

They danced, in lewd and promiscuous ways, while he whispered in her ear and bought her drink after drink. It wasn't long before they were full on making out in a corner.

He had her against a wall, attempting to put his hand up her skirt. She whined, good naturedly pushing his persistent hand away.

But Seabury was ripped away, by a much larger man with big hair.

// the shit has hit the fan