11

The next morning Mrs. Hudson woke up early just to go and see Sherlock and John. He was hoping for a follow up photo. When she walked up the stairs to their place, she was very happy.

Sherlock and John were laying down and sharing the couch. John was on his side facing Sherlock, and Sherlock was on his side facing John. Both were pressed up against each other, and it looked like Sherlock was holding onto John.

Mrs. Hudson held up her phone and took a photo of them. She thought they looked adorable. Instead of waking them, Mrs. Hudson decided to leave them be and wake up on their own.

About an hour later, John woke up. At first he felt really warm and comfortable, but the last thing he remembered was watching the show. He leaned his face back and saw a shirt. Sherlock's shirt. He looked up and realized that his face was buried in Sherlock's chest. He moved around and realized he was also hugging onto Sherlock. 

"Finally you're awake. I've been waiting for ages." Sherlock said.

"How long have you been awake?" John asked.

"Since Mrs. Hudson came in and took a picture. So about an hour ago." 

John watched him grin. "Cheeky Sherlock Holmes." John laughed.

"Do you have a problem with this arrangement?" Sherlock asked.

"Not at all. I quite like it. Although now people will really talk." John giggled.

Sherlock shifted around for a moment, but then fell off the couch.

"You alright?" John peeked over the couch edge.

Sherlock pulled himself up and got onto his feet. "All's good. Now I need coffee. Let's go." Sherlock said as he walked to his room.

"Wait, we're going out for coffee?" John asked.

Sherlock didn't answer and disappeared from the room.

John pulled himself up and headed to his room. He was glad that his leg wasn't hurting anymore. He could finally walk normally as long as he walked slowly.

John got dressed in a dark purple button up with his black jacket. He slicked his hair back and did a quick shave once over.

He walked back down to the living room and opened his laptop to check the blog. He liked reading through the comments left under his blogs. They were always positive. Sometimes they would mock the perpetrator or praise Sherlock or John.

Sherlock walked into the room and John smiled. Sherlock wore the blue sweater they bought the day before.

"I quite like that sweater on you. You look very warm." John complimented.

"I feel warm. It's nice. Usually I only wore sweaters on Christmas because my mother constantly knitted them. They were very itchy." Sherlock recalled. "Let's head out. I'm sure there's a case today. It's been awhile since there was a murder in London." 

They both headed out of the flat and got a coffee from downstairs. John only ordered some toast with jam while Sherlock just downed his 3 cups. 

John heard the door chime and looked up. In walked Mycroft.

"Sherlock. John. Glad to find you here." He greeted. Sherlock rolled his eyes, knowing that Mycroft was staring at the sweater. "I see you changed your wardrobe. Life crisis?" He joked.

"I happened to like this particular sweater. Why are you here?" Sherlock asked.

Mycroft grinned and looked between the two of them. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting a date? Finally you two went out." Mycroft grinned.