13

Sherlock stayed in the hospital for a week before being released. Although it would be another week and a half to two weeks before Sherlock would be allowed to run around on cases. He was instructed to lay down mostly, and minimize his amount of walking. Because of this, Sherlock has decided to only take mental cases that he can work out in his mind. John finally got his stitches removed and wore a bandage around his leg. The wound looked like a defined star, and John thought it almost looked cool, except for the scary backstory.

Sherlock had been home for a couple of days, and he was starting to get a little bored. He personally okay to move around, but sometimes he felt a little sore and tired. 

"Johhhhnnnnnn." Sherlock groaned. He was laying on the couch, and John was sitting in his chair with a laptop.

"Yes Sherlock?" John replied.

"Bored." Sherlock whined. John smiled and continued to write.

"Find something to read or watch." John suggested.

Sherlock tried to roll over but huffed when he remembered he couldn't lay on the side.

Sherlock grabbed his phone and started to text someone. He did this for awhile, and them sent the messages.

"We're going out to dinner. Get dressed." Sherlock decided. He got up and headed to his room. John shrugged and got up from his spot. 

"What should I wear!?" John yelled up the stairs.

"Formal!" Sherlock yelled back. John nodded and looked through his wardrobe.

He decided on some dark grey slacks with a lighter grey vest. He wore a dark blue button down shirt underneath, and tucked a black tie into his vest. He slicked his hair back and pulled his shoes on.

He headed downstairs and waited for Sherlock. Sherlock wore his usual black blazer and slacks, and wore a lighter blue button up shirt underneath. It was one of the rare occasions that he paired a black tie with his usual attire. 

It was getting colder outside since winter was upon them, so Sherlock pulled on his trench coat and blue scarf, while John wore his normal black jacket.

They caught a cabby and Sherlock plugged in the address. Soon they were being driven towards the most populated part of London. There were skyscrapers made of glass everywhere, and many corporations and joint businesses all around. 

They were dropped off in a round about, and Sherlock lead John into a large building. It seemed to have different purposes as there were directories that had names of corporations, shops, and other businesses.

"Where are we going?" John asked.

Sherlock wagged his finger. "In due time, my dear Watson." He told John. They got into an elevator and Sherlock pressed the button for the 12 floor.

It was a long way up, but they finally were able to exit the elevator. They walked around and through some doors, and finally reached a receptionist desk.

"I've got a reservation under Holmes." Sherlock told her. She looked through her computer and pressed a button. The doors next to her unlocked and a waiter lead them through.

When they entered the room, John was amazed. 

The ceiling high, and the rooms walls were replaced with windows. They were at the corner of the building, and so they could see all over London. 

"Follow me, Mr. Holmes." He lead them across the room past empty and occupied seats. John recognized some famous faces in the room, and felt a little small in comparison. They were lead all the way to the window where a rounded booth was facing the window.