Prologue

"Goodbye."
Keith watched the love of his life leave right before his eyes. Now what? It's not like he can do the stupid chase after him act... He's gone. Can he even do a long distance relationship? Would that be too painful? His phone buzzed and he got it from his pocket.
Lance: I already miss you <3
Keith: I do too...how will things work?
Lance: I'm not sure.
Keith: I'm not either...
Lance: We'll think of something :)
Keith: Yeah, I hope.
And with that Keith put his phone away as he walked home. A feeling has been nagging at his chest ever since Lance left. It was weird... Like a part of him was gone. He hated this feeling. Not that he really knew what it was... But as the genius he was he turned it into anger. He slammed the door to his house as he walked inside. It was good his mom was out running errands for something she wouldn't say.
"God, I hope we can make things work." He whispered, gritting his teeth. Tears filled his eyes as he sat alone in his room. He couldn't do this and he probably hasn't even left the state yet. He curled up in a ball and covered his face.
I miss him so much. I'd do anything just to have him here with me. Please God...Please. He thought, letting sobs escape himself. He was so tired of acting tough and mean... He soon even tired himself out and fell asleep. Will things ever be the same?

A/N Yes, it is back...the epic duo of Klance in this sequel. Thanks so much for reading! More will definitely be on the way!