They dont know

Keith tucked the box back into his pocket, making sure the ring was secure in it. He went inside as Lana ran outside with a suitcase yelling at Lance in Spanish. Keith had no idea what she was even saying, so he left it alone but Lance looked nervous. After she left, Lance and Keith were alone.
"Kind of reminds me of the old times, huh?" Lance asked him, a smile on his face. Keith smiled back at his love, and nodded in agreement.
"Alright, well I guess I've gotta clear something up in case Lana actually tries something... Keith, do you wanna meet my family?" He asked. Lances family? He had no idea what he was in for... "Sure. How far away do they live?" Keith questioned.
"Couple hours. Their out in the country. Actually... A farm." He explained to the mullet head. Keith couldn't picture this pampered boy even going to a farm once. Keith just nodded. Lance then looked sad, so Keith stared at him. He wasn't sure if he should say something, or leave it to the boy. More importantly... The ring... When? Timing... Should he wait till everybody is together again? Lost in his thoughts, Keith and Lance were in the bus headed out.
"Keith, you alright?" Lance asked him. He snapped out of his thoughts and gave Lance a smile.
"Yeah, just wondering how everybody is back home. Speaking of... I do need to go back when the semester ends..." Keith trailed off, a frown tugging at his smile. They can't stay together... Unless Lance came home, or Keith stayed but... It's highly unlikely. Then all the trips... It's going to be impossible.
"Oh, right... Let's not worry about that for now." Lance sighed, and tugged at Keith's hand till he held it. Keith felt himself grin, and Lance pecked his lips with a kiss.
"Now then, I do need to introduce you to my family. But uh there's a problem..." Lance trailed off awkwardly. Keith raised an eyebrow at him. Lance mumbled something, and Keith just stared at him.
"Please say that again, I couldn't hear you." He said. Lance cleared his throat.
"They um... They don't know I'm gay. My Uncle... He hates gay people..."