Awkward meetings

Keith wasn't sure how to respond at all to that. If Lances Uncle hates gays, how the hell is this going to work? Lance looked as if he wanted to cry. He honestly wasn't sure on what to do. They spent a long while on the bus, and soon it seemed like they really were headed for no where. Keith ended up falling asleep on Lance, and Lance couldn't help but to take pictures of him. He literally looked like an angel... From hell. But still hot as fuck. There was a dirt road up ahead that led into a path around a field, and far off was a huge barn. Lance softly shook Keith, and his eyes fluttered opened as it made Lances heart skip a beat. He planted a soft kiss on Keith's lips, and held it until the bus stopped. They both got up, as Keith was still in some sort of daze. In a good way. But nonetheless he was smiling. They walked for quite a ways, and then reached the doors to a seemingly small cottage. As Lance stood outside on the porch, the door burst open as two smaller versions of Lance jumped out, one boy and one girl, both around the ages of six.
"UNCLE LANCE!" They both screeched, and tackled him literally on the ground. He chuckled, and hugged the, both as older people came towards the door.
"Lance honey, welcome back!" A grey haired lady smiled, holding her arms out as Lance got up. A woman around her twenties was there, she didn't look exactly like Lance, but a bit like him. Keith could tell it was his family.
"MARIA, COME DOWN FROM YOUR DAMN ROOM." The woman shouted. She then politely smiled at Keith.
"Lance, who's your friend?" She asked.
"Auntie, Tamia, this is Keith. He's...uh...staying with me for a bit." He explained to the older adults. The two kids got off him and then went over to Keith, and just stared at him.
"That's Moriano and May. Their twins, Tamia is their mother... Tamia is also my older sister. Maria, who if she will come down is my younger sister. My Auntie is obviously my Auntie." Lance explained to Keith. Keith nodded, and then smiled at the younger kids.
"He's weird." Moriano snickered. May nodded in agreement. Then there was running, and a girl who had skin like Lance, exactly the olive color, sleek black hair in a pony tail, listening to music came to the door.
"Lance, hey! How're you- oh, who's he?" She asked, suddenly walking up to Keith.
"Keith, this is Maria. Maria, this is Keith. He's a close friend who's staying with me for a bit." Lance explained. She smirked at Keith, looked him up and down.
"I'm chill with that." She said.
"You're 15, calm down." Tamia snorted. Lance chuckled at this, and Keith felt a bit out of place but still smiled. This is going to be a very strange visit.