Liar

"Keith, I just don't understand... You say you didn't take it, but how'd it end up in your pocket?" Lance asked him as they sat in Lances bed.
"I don't know! But you know I'm not that desperate or stupid!" Keith angrily claimed.
"So it just grew legs and walked into your pocket?" Lance asked. Keith face palmed.
"No you idiot. I swear Lana is setting me up!" Keith finally told him what he was thinking. Lance stared at him.
"No, she wouldn't. I've known her for years Keith." He said.
"But you've known me longer!" Keith was just about done with this. He loves Lance, but he's just about to kill him.
"Yes, but... Okay I've got nothing. I believe both of you, I really do... So I'm not sure what to do." Lance sighed.
"Oh I dunno, how about you talk to Lana about it?!" Keith suggested, obviously pissed.
"Alright, chill mullet head. I'll be back." Lance left with that. Keith waited on his bed. He knows he didn't take it, cause why the hell would he? So why'd she set him up? "Before you know it, you'll be out of the picture." Right. That's why. Fucking bitch.
Suddenly the door opened to reveal Lana, in tears, with Lance. He was comforting her by holding her.
"Now now, don't cry. Shhh. Just talk it out with him." Lance cooed to calm her down. Keith hated this sight. He wanted to punch her in the face. But he knew better than that.
"So now please tell me Lana, what exactly happened?" Lance asked her.
"I um just woke up you know, and I take my necklace off to sleep so it won't get caught in my hair and I always put it on my nightstand. But when I woke up, it wasn't there. I looked everywhere and that's when you two heard me. It was like it teleported or something..." She sniffled. Lance thought for a moment.
"Well, Keith, what about you?" He asked.
"This is stupid. But you know I was with you, in the same damn bed, Lance, when she started to freak out. How do we know she didn't put it in my jacket to frame me?" Keith asked, knowing that's exactly what she did.
"I would never!" Lana gasped. Keith rolled his eyes at her.
"Calm down, now we don't know that for sure..." Lance trailed off, and sighed.
"Look, the evidence obviously points to Keith... Which I forgive him anyways. Even thought I'm the victim here..." Lana dragged out the whole innocent speech.
"Shut your damn whore mouth! I didn't do shit, and it's not your place to accuse me when you don't even know me. Lance, you said this place had cameras. Check them for Gods sake." Keith was done with this bullshit.