Explanation

"You lied to me... Go have fun with that tramp of yours!" Keith shouted, getting to his feet. Lance stared at him, confused.
"Oh, you met Lana? Let me explain, please..." His voice trailed off as he reached out to Keith.
"She already explained to me." He said through grit teeth and slapped Lances hand away.
"No, she didn't. I told her to tell people that so they'd leave me the fuck alone. Do you really think I'd cheat on you? Do you not have enough faith in me...?" Lance asked, clearly mad.
"Well is some other guy showed up answering my door, looking like they slept over, stating their my boyfriend, what would you think?!" Keith answered, upset and confused still. Lance fell silent and rolled his eyes.
"Look, my cousins don't know I'm...bi...or in a relationship with a guy. So Lana is my childhood friend, I agreed to let her stay with me if she pretended to be my girlfriend. I swear to God, you can even check the cameras in the house, we never, nor will we ever do anything sexual. I love you Keith, you. Not her. The only reason she turned you away was because she thought you weren't the Keith I was talking about because you live so damn far away now. So please... Please... Don't be like this." Lance explained, getting upset. It made sense to Keith... But he still wasn't so sure.
Keith sighed, and wrapped Lance in a giant hug.
"You're right. I should trust you more. I just got worried because you haven't been texting or returning my calls. My mom gave me the money to come down here for the rest of the semester, so I have a few weeks with you... If that's alright." Keith told him, looking Lance in the eyes. Lance grew a giant smile and kissed Keith on the lips. It's been a while... And for the both of them, It felt like home. The both let go, and Lance grabbed Keith's hand.
"Well, let's go to my place and I'll explain everything to Lana. She's actually been dying to meet you or talk to you." Lance grinned, dragging Keith along with him.
"Uh, alright. But after that, we need to make arrangements. And what happened to your phone?" Keith asked.
"Oh... Well I've been meaning to replace it but I haven't gotten the money yet, and I just got a job today. Hence why I'm not at school... And by replace I mean my six year old little cousin threw it in the chicken coop, smashing eggs and ruining the phone." Lance sighed.
"Chicken coop?" Keith asked. Lance nodded. "Yeah, my cousins live out in the country just a few miles from here. It's beautiful and there's a farm. I'd love to take you to meet them..." He sighed happily at the thought. It's clear he loves them. But then his smile disappeared and he didn't seem so happy.
"What's wrong?" Keith asked.
"Oh, uh nothing." Lance quickly smiled again, but Keith knew a fake when he saw one. He shrugged it off, reminding himself to bring it up again later. They made it back to Lances place, and Lana apologized to Keith as they talked.
"Keith, want anything to drink or eat? Im gonna make dinner." Lance explained. Keith just shook his head and Lance left Lana and Keith alone. There was an awkward silence, then music from the kitchen. Lana smirked at Keith.
"Ya know it's great to finally meet you Keith, but Lance won't be talking about you for long. Before you know it, you'll be out of the picture." She said, folding her arms.
"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Keith questioned, raising an eyebrow.
"Obviously you just confused him by being somebody he knew, and thought he loves. But I know Lance better than you, especially since you abandoned him and left him alone for all those years. I will make him mine." She snickered.