Information

Pidge and Keith met by his locker, and she gave him a paper. Keith was still uncertain to if he should visit him, or why Hunk would promise to hide things from him. If anything, it hurt Keith. It made him want to give up and curl up in his bed to never be seen again, but he didn't. He just wanted to figure things out. He just wanted to see Lance again. He loves him more than anything...hell he would give him the world if he could.
"Alright so I was able to hack Hunks phone... Um Keith, there is probably something you should know..." She trailed off, looking awkward. Keith raised an eyebrow in question. "I think that it would be best...if you moved on from Lance. Long distance never works out." She quickly added the last part like she wanted to cover up what she just said.
Yesterday she was ecstatic to hear I was going to visit Lance...now she wants me to move on!? What the hell is happening? Keith thought. He took a deep breath and stared at her.
"Pidge, what is going on?" He asked in a harsh tone. He didn't mean to sound harsh, but he was scared to hear the answer... I'm not scared. He repeated in his mind like it'd help. It didn't. Pidge looked away from him.
"Class is about to start. It's better for you to find out yourself. Sorry Keith." She mumbled and walked away. Keith stood at his locker, and stared at the paper. All it had was a home phone number and an address with a state. He struggled through the rest of the school day, his thoughts fighting with one another. Finally when school was over, he ran home. The last thought that stuck with him was killing him. What if he doesn't love me anymore? He ended up crying once more, alone, in his room. He won't text back, he won't answer his calls... The only option left is to just show up unannounced in case he wanted to avoid him. Keith needs an answer... His head hurt from crying as his eyes were puffy and red. He went to the kitchen to get ibuprofen only to see his mom standing there. She must've came home early...
"Keith...this is getting really bad." She sighed, but she understood too. He felt tears welling up again. "You really can't live without him?" Keith's mom asked. He nodded, tears clinging on his cheeks. She sighed and thought for a moment. She then opened a cabinet at the top and got out a locked box. She opened it and gave him what was inside. "Take this, and go to him." She smiled. He stared at her, his mouth opened, then closed into a smile. "Thanks mom." He said as he left. He knew where Lance was... He didn't even pack. He just called a cab, and went to an airport. It's time to get answers...even if they kill him... But what if he's already moved on?