Handful (FMxJ3TxDMxJDxSJ)

Dylan and Johnny knew the job wouldn't be easy. Taking care of three little boys was gonna be hard, they knew, but they didn't mind. It wasn't so bad, once you got use to it. They learned what type of little their lovers were.

Danny, when in headspace, is 4 years old. He always really cheery and tries to always pay attention and not break his Daddies rules. He cleans up after himself, as his OCD drove him a little crazy at times. He always will ask, and barley ever got in trouble.

Jorel was 5. He was a brat, and he defiantly wasn't a morning person. He cursed his lover's out and pushed Danny around, because he was an easy target. But he always apologized afterwards. He didn't favor anyone and would always get himself in deep trouble, especially with Johnny.

Jeff was 3, just getting out of diapers. It depended on what mood he was in to determine his behavior. If he was grumpy, he tended to get in trouble a lot. If he was happy, he always listened to Daddy and Dada.

Dylan sighed deeply as he walked into the bedroom. "Four times already. Jay has had timeout four times."

"Maybe you should give him a spanking. He should stop then." Johnny suggested, putting his book down. Dylan sighed, laying down beside Johnny. It was his day to be the 'mean daddy.' He had to give out all the punishments and be the strict one this day.

"I hate being the punisher." Dylan frowned, resting his head on Johnny's chest.

"I know, babe. How about we both punish the boys today when they're bad? That way no one is the mean daddy." Johnny suggested, kissing Dylan softly. Dylan smiled and nodded.

Before Dylan could say anything else, there was a cry of pain from the living room. The two quickly got up and rushed to the living room. Danny was on the ground, sobbing his eyes out while Jeff held him.

"You don' do tat Jay!" Jeff spat, holding Danny.

"Fuck off Jeff!" Jorel growled.

"Jay! What did you do?" Johnny growled, pulling Jorel over by his arm. Jorel started to shake slightly. He thought only Dylan was handing out punishments today. He was scared of Johnny's punishments.

"He hit me!" Danny wailed, crying into his overgrown pastel pink sweater.

"You deserved it!" Jorel yelled back, making Danny cry even harder.

"Jorel, why would you do that?" Johnny voice was strict and scary.

"Danny took my toys!"

"That is no excuse! Go to the bedroom. Now!" Jorel ran off quickly, almost tripping on his sweatpants that were too big for him.

"Are you okay Princess?" Johnny asked Danny as Dylan went to the bedroom to watch Jorel. Danny sniffled and nodded slightly. He leaned into Jeff's hug, sniffling.

---

Tell me if you want a part two :3