Your Slut (CSxFM)

!!!Smut warning!!! (Probably already knew that because of the title)
"Fuck! Another one of these, Mads?"
FUCK YEAH! PORN!
I have problems XD

Request of Dylan and Charlie from Tha Produca (X-_Deuce_-X )

---

Jordan liked being on tour, but he loved being at home a lot more for the following reasons. One, he has a giant bed. Two, he can cuddle his boyfriend in said bed. Three, he can fuck or get fucked whenever he wanted to. He believed number three was his favorite reason why he liked being back home.

Dylan Alverez, or better known as Funny Man, was Jordan's boyfriend of one year. They trusted each other and loved each other very much. One would take a bullet for the other.

Dylan was very protective. He didn't like it when others would check Jordan out, flirt with him, or anything. And if Jordan was caught checking anyone out or flirting with anyone, he would be punished. Jordan loved being punished, so of course he always flirted and checked out people, even if he didn't find them attractive at all.

Jordan had managed to convince Dylan to go out to a bar with him. How? He honestly didn't know. Jordan of course started to drink, and drink, and drink, until he was about two more shots away from being wasted. Dylan stayed sober, only taking a few sips of his beer. He had to watch over Jordan, make sure he didn't hurt himself or flirt with anyone.

Dylan looked away from Jordan for one second, who was currently on the dance floor like an idiot, then when he looked back, Jordan was being held from behind, grinding his ass back onto the strangers crotch. Dylan growled deeply, putting his beer down. He got up and walked over to Jordan and the other male.

"Jordan! Here, now!" Dylan yelled. Jordan just laughed as he kept rubbing on the other male.

"I'm just having some fun, Dilly. Don't be jealous." The guy smirked and pulled Jordan closer to himself. Dylan grabbed Jordan by his shirt and yanked him forward. Jordan let out a yelp, being pulled forward. Dylan practically dragged Jordan outside to the car.

"We're going the fuck home. And when we get home, I want you upstairs on the bed. If you move or go anywhere else, I will make it so much worse for you, Jordan." Dylan growled. Jordan nodded as he pushed into the back seat. He smirked, already excited when he thought about what Dylan would do to him.

The Mexican drove them home, still angry about his Jordan being flirted with and danced with, with someone that wasn't him.

"Upstairs! Now!" Dylan barked once they got inside. Jordan gulped slightly and ran upstairs, throwing off his shirt. He jumped onto the bed and laid down, humming softly.

Dylan walked into the room after awhile of waiting, which felt like centuries for Jordan. Dylan tossed some things down onto the nightstand and grabbed the blindfold first. Jordan lifted his head from the pillow, letting Dylan tie the blindfold around his face, covering his eyes.

"You fucking slut. You're out with some other guy with me right there?" Dylan growled, pushing Jordan onto his stomach. The older male's hands were handcuffed behind his back, the metal digging into his wrist. Jordan felt a sudden sharp pain on his ass, making him yelp, bucking his hips forward. Jordan let out a soft moan at the feeling of the leather belt on his ass. Dylan grabbed Jordan by his hair and yanked his head back.