Pyscho (JDxCS)

!!!Trigger warning!!!

---

"I'll see you on the other side, my love." Charlie said to his little psycho.

"Goodbye, my sweet." Jorel said softly, before they were pulled away. Jorel in a straight jacket, Charlie in handcuffs.

Manslaughter charges against Charlie. Jorel clinically insane. They were torn away from each other for their partnership of burning down a home they believed to be empty. A five year old child was in that house when they lit it up. And they felt no remorse for what they did. Jorel laughed hysterically when they told him and Charlie smiled, shrugging slightly, saying that she didn't have anything to live for anyway.

"You murdered that five year old girl! Why are you laughing!?" The officer yelled, slamming his hand down on the table. Jorel burst out into laughter again, tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.

Jorel was shoved into a van and sent to a hospital to be cured, although it was impossible.

Charlie was sent to prison.

He was put in isolation for half of his time for stabbing three inmates, one of the three died. All because one of them took his jello cup and the other two laughed. Charlie was never given a toothbrush again since he made a shiv out of the last one.

Jorel was also put in isolation at the clinic for attempting suicide four times. The first time, he tried to hang himself with his shoelaces, laughing as he was cut down and put into a straight jacket. The second time, he dug a staple into his vein. The third time, he cheeked his medicine for three weeks and tried to overdose. And then he tried to hang himself again with his jacket sleeves. All unsuccessful. All made him laugh and look back on it with a smile.

And now ten years later, they get to see each other again.

"Get out of here." A cop shoved Charlie out of his car and undid his cuffs, watching him walk inside his home.

Jorel had left the hospital two years before Charlie had left prison. And he didn't hesitate to jump up from the floor and run over to his lover, jumping up to wrap his legs around his lover's waist.

"Jordy! Oh, I missed you so, so much!" Charlie laughed, looking at his lover's bloodshot eyes with a smirk.

"I missed you too, my love." Charlie said, lifting Jorel up and spinning the two around before putting him down on the couch.

"I wish we never burned down that house, Jordy!" Jorel pouted angrily, crossing his arms as he looked up at his lover. Charlie only laughed.

"Why? Do you feel guilt for what he did?" Charlie asked cautiously. Jorel made a face and shook his head.

"Oh no, no, no! It was really fun! I just never wanna be away from you for that long ever again!" Jorel cried, looking up at his lover with an angry pout.

"We should burn down the cabin in the woods back two miles from here. We won't get locked away for that, my pet." Charlie said with a smirk, pulling Jorel up to his feet and pushing him back against the wall. Jorel purred, a smile on his lips as he bit the inside of his cheek.

"Oh, can we do it now? Oh please, please?" Jorel pleaded. He wanted to have fun with his lover. Charlie only laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Once the cop outside leaves, we can go out into the woods. Good enough?" Jorel nodded with a big smile, excited. "Then get ready."

Charlie pulled away from Jorel since he was pressed to the wall, letting the psycho run into their bedroom to change into decent clothes. Charlie barely noticed that Jorel was wearing the same outfit that he was wearing when he was sent away. When he walked out of the bedroom he was in new jeans and one of Charlie's shirts, his boots on his feet and a pack of matches and cigarettes in his pocket.