What Are You Doing? (FMxSG)

Requested by my friend Daniel. He had a cute idea, so I'm doing it.
Funny Man x Synyster Gates

---

Brian typed on his computer while his boyfriend played his video games, leaning against the couch of the small front lounge. Both of their bands were on tour together, and they went out drinking, so Dylan thought it was the perfect opportunity to invite Brian to his tour bus.

"What're you playing?" Brian asked, shutting his computer and putting it aside.

"Call of Duty." Dylan said, pausing the game to look back at his lover. Brian smiled and nodded, laying on his stomach to play with Dylan's hair and press gently kisses to his neck and shoulder. Dylan smiled, sighing happily.

"What are you doing, baby?" Dylan asked, bringing his hand back to pet his boyfriend's messy hair.

"Loving you." Dylan chuckled, letting Brian kiss all over his neck and shoulders and face. He enjoyed all the attention he was receiving from his lover. Brian crawled off the couch and sat down on Dylan's lap, kissing his lips lovingly.

"I love you, my sweet boy." Dylan said, smiling against Brian's lips.

"I love you too, Dilly." Brian giggled, keeping himself close to Dylan.

"Yes, but I love you more." Dylan argued. Brian wasn't having it.

"Yes, yes, but I love you most."

"Fine. You win...asshat." Brian laughed, tickling Dylan's sides.

"So stupid."

"I may be stupid, but I'm your stupid boyfriend." Brian just rolled his eyes. How he lasted with this man he will never know.

---

Short and fluffy. Just a thing to show you that I'm still alive.