My Choice (J3TxReader)

I'm so late on this request. I'm so sorry that this is late and that it's really shitty.
Requested by RoseRedViolentBlue
YN=Your name

---

The band walked off the stage once they finished their last song, thanking the crowd that surrounded the stage. Charlie's sister brushed her hair away from her face before running over to her brother, hugging him tight.

"You did awesome!" Charlie chuckled, spinning his sister around, making her squeak and hit the older sibling in the arm. He put her down, his smile never leaving this face. He was happy that his sister decided to ride along this tour.

"Thanks, little sis." Charlie smiled, ruffling her hair before walking off to the showers. She grumbled softly and fixed her hair, turning around to walk back to the bus, only to be faced with Johnny. (Y/N) jumped a bit in surprise, giggling softly at the rapper.

"Did you have to scare me like that?" She asked, making the rapper blush softly, looking down at the ground. He was a little shy, and that's one of the things that (Y/N) loved.

"Sorry, baby." He said softly, looking back up to capture her lips in a kiss. She smiled against his lips, knowing the band was in the showers, she wasn't worried about any of them seeing their little secret. Johnny and her were in a secret relationship for the past four months, and they both were happy in it even though they couldn't kiss in front of the guys and (Y/N) couldn't sit on Johnny's lap whenever she wanted.

"You're forgiven." (Y/N) said with a bright smile on her face. "Now go shower."

Johnny laughed, nodding a bit as he walked towards the showers. The girl watched Johnny's backside the whole time until the door closed. She waited for the band to walk out of the showers, playing on her phone.

By the time the band was out and on the bus, (Y/N) was half asleep in the back lounge. She shifted a bit, waking up when she heard arguing.

"That's my fucking sister that you kissed! You better not be fucking around with her!" She recognized her brothers voice almost immediately, scrambling up to her feet. She dug in her suitcase to put on some pants and a shirt since she was only in a bra and underwear.

"We aren't fucking around, Jordon! Get the fuck off my back." Johnny spat, his voice full of anger.

"Get the fuck off your back? Are you fucking serious? She's my sister!" Charlie shouted back at him. (Y/N) threw on a shirt and pants before going to the bunks, seeing all the bunks except Dylan's were empty.

"Yeah, your sister. Come on, Jordon, you're acting like I fucked your wife. (Y/N) and I are dating, and we aren't fucking around. We haven't even fucked and we've only kissed. You can't stop me from dating someone I love." (Y/N) froze at that. She was wondering if she heard that right. Johnny said she loved her.

"You love her?" Charlie's voice softened a bit, but you could still hear the slight anger there too.

"Yes, Jordon. I love her a lot. I wouldn't let anything happen to her."

Silence.

"If you hurt her, George, I will not hesitate to fucking stab you, got it?" Charlie threatened, getting a soft 'got it' in return. "Now go check on your girlfriend."

(Y/N) went back to the back lounge and sat down on the couch, waiting for Johnny. The Irishman walked into the back lounge and sat down beside her.

"Why are you up, hm?" He asked softly, wrapping an arm around her.

"I love you." Johnny didn't say anything at first, but finally did after a moment, holding her tightly.

"I love you too."