Jealous! Keith x Reader: Secret's out

This is the one that follows up on the Shiro x Sister! Reader: Gone and Back Again. Also, for your information in this oneshot you've been with them in space for a few months.

___________________

  (Y/n)'s P.O.V

     I sat up in my bed with a yawn. "I wonder what today has in store for me." I said as I listened to the low, constant hum of the ship's engine. I threw off my blanket and stood up, walking over to my dresser. I pulled out my outfit but instantly threw it off to the side. "That needs to be washed." I mumbled. "But what am I going to wear while it washes?" I asked, scanning my room. My eyes landed on my duffle bag that was next to the doorway, it's been there since the first night I arrived.

     I walked over and bent down, unzipping the bag. I found a new, fresh outfit to wear within it. The only problem would be it's my dance outfit, but then again it's not much of a problem anyway. After all, I wore it for competition, which was in front of other people. So, I don't really care. The outfit consists of a black crop top with slay written on it in big white letters, with it I have dark grey hipster sweatpants, and then I'll just throw my boots with it.

     I pulled the outfit out of the duffle bag and pulled it on, discarding my pajamas with my other clothes. "Those have to be washed." I commented to myself while picking up the small pile of clothes in my arms. "But this isn't possibly enough of a load to wash." I said, looking for anything else to put in it. When I didn't find anything else, I just decided to take everyone else's dirty clothes and wash them with mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Lance. Today's what you could call a family game night, we all gather in the living room and play games, duh. "I just wanted to say (Y/n), that you've been looking fine all day." Lance said with a flirtatious smirk. Now before you get any idea, Lance and I are strictly best friends. We just flirt around with each other because it's an ongoing joke. Pidge had bet Lance twenty dollars that he couldn't get a girl to go to prom with him, so he asked me to help him. I agreed because he bribed me with basically being my nurse for the whole week when I was next on my period. We really wanted to sell it though, so we flirted with each other a ton like we're talking overkill.

     "Oh, I know that, but I always look fine." I said with a wink. Lance seemed stumped for a moment until another flirtatious smirk grew on his face. "Yeah, well that outfit definitely shows off your curves." He said with a wink, trailing a finger along the curves of my side. Don't get any ideas, that really wasn't sexual. If there was any type of love between us it would be platonic. Family love.

     "That's it! Get away from my girlfriend Lance!" Keith's shout rang throughout the room. Within seconds Keith had Lance on the floor. Soon the room filled with shouts telling them to stop. "Keith stop that, and listen to me!" I shouted, mine rising above everyone else's. Keith stopped what he was doing, and Lance scrambled to get away. "What is it?" Keith asked with a surprising gentleness, at least to everyone else. He's always extremely gently when it comes to me.

     "Lance and I are only friends, that's it. The flirting? It's just an ongoing joke between us. He didn't mean any harm." I explained and watched as Keith visibly became a lot calmer. "Oh." Was all he said. "Yeah oh, and now thanks to you the secret's out." I said with a smile. Keith looked around the room at all the shocked, and one scared, faces.

     "So how long have you two been dating?" Shiro asked. "Oh, a few months, we just kept it under the radar." I said with a shrug. "You do realize you could have told us, right?" Allura asked. "Oh yeah, we knew that we just wanted to keep it  a secret for awhile just in case it didn't work out." I answered. "Now if you excuse us, Keith has to make it up to me for letting out our secret." I said, grabbing him by his collar and dragging him out of the room.

     I'm surprised they didn't know what I meant about that. If they did Shiro wouldn't have let us go.

___________________________________________________________________________________

     See, I said I had a Keith one planned! Now just for Hunk! -Rosa (Amestris)