PB + J (A Scömíche Fan Fic)

(Writers Note: So I've written maybe one Fan Fic before about How I Met Your Mother but i really didn't like it so I ending up not posting it. Anyways, this is my first posted Fan Fic so just let me know what you think!! Thanks

Btw I suck at descriptions so bad, and I'm am so sorry about that. I need to work on that)

••••

Scott hummed "All Of Me" as he spread peanut butter on a piece of bread and jelly on the second in the kitchen of his and Mitch's house. "Scott!" Mitch whined as he entered the room, scratching his scruffy, dark beard. Scott chuckled and picked up his sandwich to take a big bite when suddenly Mitch sunk his teeth into the jelly deliciousness. The blonde scoffed in surprise and pulled his sandwich away, striking a defensive pose, "Hey!" He yelped with a grin. Mitch tipped his head back, laughing with a mouth full of Scott's sandwich.

"It's not funny, Mitch! Now I have to make a new sandwich!" Mitch gave Scott an offended look, swallowed and replied, "It's not contaminated!" Scott laughed at his roommate's reaction and took a bite from the other side of the sandwich, avoiding where Mitch had taken a bite. The brunette went in for another bite when Scott pulled away.

"Just one more bite.." Mitch whined again with big, brown puppy eyes. "Make your own sandwich," He replied in a sassy voice.

"But your sandwiches are so much better than mine!" Mitch said with a giggle.

"Shut up!!" He said laughing and pushing him away gently, teasing him. "I'll do it for a kiss." He added slowly and softly with a big grin on his face. Mitch reached his arms out, wrapping them around Scott's neck and slowly going up on his toes to meet Scott at eye level. Scott set his hands on Mitch's waist and gazed into his eyes. Mitch gently pulled Scott in for a kiss. Mitch slowly went flat footed while Scott leaned down his tall body so he didn't have to leave his lips. Mitch ran his hands through Scotts long, bleached hair when suddenly Mitch pulled away and pressed his forehead against Scott's. "Sing All of Me.." He whispered. Scott started singing softly with his beautiful, baritone voice. Mitch snuggled his head on Scott's shoulder and they swayed back and forth. Scott crept a pleased facial expression while closing his eyes, feeling at peace.

••••

Mitch's POV

"Mitch!!" I heard him yell.

"What?" I replied as Scott finished up making his sandwich and took a bite.

"You were zoned out again; do you want a pb + j?" His blue eyes met mine and made me panic.

"No thanks.. Lost my appetite." I hung my head low, walking towards the living room to watch Spongebob.

"Something wrong?" Scott asked just before I walked out the door.

I put on a fake smile and turned around saying, "No. Why do you ask?"

"Just making sure.." He replied eyeing me. I hated when he did that.. He could always tell when there was something wrong with me. Well, we have been best friends since High School, so he better be able to read me.

"Okay.." I said pretending to have no idea what he was talking about and scurried away.