Don't You Forget It

Writers Note: So I wrote this when I woke up and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Lemme know what you think of it pleeeeease. I'd love to know your feedback. Kinda short but I'll give you guys a long chapter soon, I promise!

Mwahhhh gooodbyeeee.

Scott's POV

It could be worse, Mitch could have died in the car accident. But thankfully he's alive. Why couldn't I have just let Kevin check on him? Then I wouldn't have caused so much damage like Mitch said.

I got up from Kevin's couch and grabbed an apple off the table. I sunk my teeth into the red juicy fruit and pondered more on Mitch and Travis.

Was he so lonely that he called Travis up? Or maybe Travis called him, that could have been it. Who am I kidding? Why am I trying to talk myself out of the fact that Mitch is going to get back together with Travis?

I set the apple down on the counter and hung my head low. I held my breathe, trying not to burst into tears. Then I heard Kevin waltz in and I lifted my head up and let out a big sigh.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"Hey, how you feeling?" He responded.

I nodded my head, "I'm good."

He lifted one corner of his mouth, "You sure?"

I sighed again and lightly touched the bruise on my jaw from Travis's punch, "I can't stop thinking about Mitch.."

Kevin sat down and set his elbows on the table, "Why?"

I gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think there's something more that you just aren't seeing."

I chuckled, "What am I not seeing?"

"You went all the way back to check on him and then got your butt kicked by Travis cause you ran your mouth at him. Why is that?"

"Are you insisting that I see Mitch as more than a friend?"

He laughed and got up from the chair, "I don't know, do you?" He walked towards the door and just before he slammed it shut I yelled, "The wise words of Kevin." I heard him laugh and then leave.

•••

Mitch's POV

Why couldn't I have just died in that car accident? Then none of this drama would have happened. I hated looking into Scott's scared, beautiful blue eyes and telling him to leave. It just broke my heart, it crushed me to see him that way. But Scott left when I needed him, Travis came and helped me. He helped me from off the ground and let me cuddle with him until I forgot about the episode that me and Scott had. Then one thing led to another and we started making out. And then Scott had to barge in and remind me how much I love him. I just needed Travis as a distraction for a day, that's all I ask of. But no, of course they had to get into a fist fight and make things even worse. I just wanted Scott here to hold my hand and tell me everything is going to be okay.

Travis pecked a trail of kisses all up my neck, "Why are you so distracted?" He then kissed me on the lips and I gave him a bad fake smile.

"I'm not distracted."

"Good. I don't see any reason why you should be." He smiled and kissed me on the lips again. This made me furious, I stood up and backed away from him.

"How can you say that? You just punched Scott in the face!" I swayed back and forth nervously but I tried to stay strong, I didn't want to show Travis that I was scared.

He rolled his eyes and threw his arms down on the couch, "Who cares about Scott?"

And that's when I realized that Travis really had a point. The more care about Scott the more I got hurt. I just needed to forget about him permanently.

"You're right," I sat down next to him again and smiled, "I don't need Scott anymore, I've got you."

He smiled back, "And don't you forget it."