Valentine

Writers Note: Sorry it's late but it's still Thursday so yeah! So I didn't know what to call this chapter so I just named it after Valentine cause that's like one of my very favorite of PTX's songs :D Ocray!! So if you guys want an update on Saturday comment below saying "Mitch is Queen." Cause queen will do what queen will does. Hope you guys like it!!
Mwahhh! Goooodbyeee!

Scott POV

I ran inside Kevin's apartment and quickly wiped away the tears from underneath my eyes.
"Scott?" Kevin asked after I swung the front door closed.
I sniffed, "Yeah, it's me."
I could hear him chuckling as he ran down the stairs, "Dude, the weirdest thing happened-"
His facial expression changed dramatically, "Is something wrong?"
"Um.." I hesitated and looked around the room, "Yeah, kinda." I said finally making eye contact with him.
He walked closer to me, "What happened?"
I sniffed, "Well, I was dating this guy and I just found out he was cheating on me with a woman and she's pregnant with his child. She's also kinda my friend and he doesn't know about their kid." I let a long deep breathe.
His eyes widened, "Wow. I don't know how to respond to that."
We stood there silently until Kevin finally asked me to sit down while he got me a glass of water.
"Thanks.." I said quietly as he handed me the cup. Kevin sat down next to me on the couch looking straight ahead.
"Are you okay?" He asked me as I took a sip.
I watched out the window as cars zoomed up and down the street outside Kevin's apartment. A small tree on a small patch of grass swayed back and forth with the breeze.
I leaned my elbows on my legs and took a deep breathe, "I will be."
Kevin examined his watch. "I was planning on checking up on Mitch right now, you think you'll be alright?" He asked looking at me now.
I stared at the glass in my hand, "I think I'd rather go check on him if that's okay with you."
"You sure?" He clenched his knuckles tightly and rubbed them with his fingers nervously.
I nodded my head, "Yes, I'm sure."
•••

Scott's POV (still)
I paced back and forth outside the door.
I shouldn't be here.
The walls seemed be closing in on me and everything was spinning. It has been such an emotional day already but I needed to see if Mitch was okay. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something even worse happened and I wasn't there to help him. I slowly walked up to the door and slid my key in the lock. I turned the key and pushed our door open. I walked in carefully, not to disturb Mitch. I scurried into the living room to find Mitch and Travis sucking the life out of each other on the couch. Travis wrapped his arm around Mitch's waste and the brunette set his hand gently on the other mans face. Travis tried to pull Mitch in closer but he resisted.
I cleared my throat awkwardly, I didn't want to stand here and watch them make out any longer. Mitch jumped about a million feet in the air out of surprise and Travis had big red cheeks from embarrassment.
"Am I interrupting?" I asked keeping my distance.
"Scott, what are you doing here?" Mitch asked getting up from the couch.
"I came to see if you're okay, and apparently your just dandy." I said sarcastically.
"Mitch and I were jus-"
"Yeah, I know what you and Mitch were doing." I interrupted Travis.
"Scott calm down.." Mitch said walking closer me. I stepped away from him. His mouth dropped open.
"What's wrong with you?!" Mitch raised his voice at me.
I turned away, "Just forget it." I walked to the door and was just about to leave when Travis stood up, "What's your problem Scott?"
I let go of the doorknob, "You're my problem Travis." I pointed my finger in his face.
"I'm the problem here?" He put his hands to his chest and had a small grin on his face, "I'm pretty sure your the one who left Mitch alone, who's injured and clearly sad because of you."
I clenched my fists, resisting to punch him in the face. I took a deep breath through my nose.
"You're the one who injured him! You're the one who put those bruises all over his arms and legs!!" I barked at Travis. Mitch was now in tears. As I stared at the brunette with sympathy and sadness, Travis punched me square in the jaw. Mitch gasped and put his hands to his mouth. I felt my jaw carefully and looked up to Travis while he laughed at my pain. I charged at him but I was interrupted by Mitch throwing himself in between the two of us and screaming, "Scott, no!"
Tears streamed down his cheeks, "Hasn't there been enough damage done here? Please just go."
"I-Mitch," I choked on my words.
"Go!" He yelled. Travis pulled the smaller man in for a hug and set his hand on his head, trying to comfort him. I sighed and left the apartment in sorrow and regret.

A/N so hope y'all enjoyed that! I wasn't sure about making Travis like abusive but ya know. Just went with the gut. So just lemme know what ya think of that. Also I'm gonna try to comment on comments more so like ask any questions and just let me know your feelings about the story cause id love to hear it and I'd love to comment back.