Lucky Charms

Writers Note: In celebration of 2,000 reads I'm updating with a super long chapter!! Yay!! Thank you so much! (Somaj) :3 also after I updated I realized I should have made Mitch eat handfuls of shredded cheese when he was drunk!! Ahh! That would have been wonderful and so cute! Anyways, I think i will start to update just on Mondays and Thursdays and possibly on Saturdays if I have that much written. I hope to make this a pretty long story, I have much in mind for it so keep reading! Also spread the word if possible, get others reading! That would be great.

Mwahhh(kissy noise)

Gooodbyeeee!!!

P.S. Since this was such an important chapter I wanted to get both Mitch's and Scott's point of view on one of the "scenes" so let me know what you think of getting both POV's. I wanted to spontaneous..

Scott's POV

I yawned and reached my arms out as I woke up from a long nights rest. I ran my fingers through my messy, bed head, hair. Then I wiped my hands over my face, trying to wake myself up. I needed to check on Mitch, I left him on the couch last night because he was so cute, sound asleep. I didn't want to disturb him. I forced myself up and out to the living room. I rubbed my eye with the heel of my hand and walked in finding Mitch exactly where I left him. He looked so adorable, curled up as much as possible without hurting his leg. The blanket I laid over him before I went into my room was still laying on top of him. He clutched part of the blanket by his chin and pulled it in towards his chest. His hair still looked amazing and in place. There was a little scar on his head where he was injured. It made me shiver, thinking about his accident.

I sat next to his stomach on the couch and nudged his shoulder.

"Mitchie.." I called to him in a sleepy voice.

He blinked his eyes and gave me a small moan. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Wake up," I whined softly in his ear. He smiled and sighed. He rubbed his eyes and started to sit up. I helped him up so he wouldn't hurt himself.

"I'll go get you some cereal, sound good?" I said standing up. He nodded his head sleepily. I prepared him some cereal and brought it to him. As soon as I put it in his hands he started munching on it.

"I think we should talk about yesterday." I said abruptly.

He stopped eating and put his bowl on the coffee table.

"What about yesterday?" He asked more awake now.

"You invaded my privacy, you had no right to read my phone." I said looking away, trying not to sound more angry than I really was.

"You left it, I felt it buzzing. I found it and I happened to see the texts Liam sent you." He said defensively.

"You butted yourself into my love life, you don't have any right to metal with who I'm dating or what I do with them." I stood up and raised my voice a little more.

"Yes I do because I love you, Scott!" He said breathlessly. His hands shook and he's eyes were filled with tears. I can't believe he feels that way about me. How did I not see this?

He looked deep into my eyes, "I love you," he said it in a quiet, hopeless voice. I think he could see I didn't feel the same way. He knew I didn't, I'm dating Liam. Mitch and I are best friends and nothing more. I saw his sweet little heart sink.

"Mitch.." I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand and looked away, "I think I'm gonna go eat breakfast." I hurried into the kitchen quickly. I'm still so in shock he said that. After all this time and all the things we'd been though and he loved me in a romantic way? I was so confused. My hands were shaking as I pulled a bowl down from the cupboard and poured some Lucky Charms and milk into it. I needed to leave. I can't stay here if he feels this way about me and I don't feel that same way. It can't be like this. I ran across into my room and packed a small bag of a clothing, my chargers, tooth brush and necessities to survive. I put on my jacket and walked to the door. As I put on my high tops I heard Mitch walk up to me.