* Chapter 8 *

(hey guy :) how do you find my fanfic so far? I just wanted to say that from now on i'll use the past and the present while writing. I mean it depends on the actions. enjoy reading and please don't forget to vote. incase you like or dislike anything just comment x)

I made my way timidly to the black Range Rover in front of me.

This guy is sleek.

I climbed in the car and fastened my seat belt.

" hey " The boy greeted.

" hi " I said.

" you look lovely " he smiled at me.

" uhm you look horrible " I  joked in order to lighten up the mood. He was dressing all in black. Black shirt, black jacket, black skinny jeans and black boots with his hair perfectly styled behind.

" oh, that's what I get in return? " he let out a laugh.

" haha kidding, you look cute " I laughed as well.

A few silent minutes passed, but Harry broke the silence.

" so.. how.. um how do you feel after the whole find-out story? " he stuttered.

" uh well, i'm trying not to think about it, but I feel like i'm in shock right now, I mean after remembering the events.. " I cleared my throat.

" I hope you will get over it, you should see doctors "

" yeah, so where are we going? " I asked.

" you will get to know when we arrive " he replied, still focusing on the road.

He turned on the radio, and an old song was playing, he slipped his fingers to the change button but I spoke up.

" no, leave it please "

He did as told, and I was grateful.

I enjoyed the calm rhythm, but I wanted to bring up any topic to discuss, Harry did just that, as if he read my thoughts.

" so, tell me more about you " he asked.

" um, what do you wanna know? " I replied looking down at my lap.

" Anything "

As we were stuck in the traffic jam, it was the right timing to talk to pass the time.

" well, I was living with my parents and my only brother in a small warm house, we were having a peaceful life until.. until. " I stopped and a tear fell down my right cheek.

I was surprised by Harry's soft fingers on my cheek. I looked at him and he immediatly removed them.

A part of me wished he didn't. It sort of comforted me having warm and soft fingers brushing my cheek.

He brought me back to reality while saying " wh-what happened? "

" well, my parents died in an accident. the events of the accident are always vivid in my mind, it was terrible seeing them in that state "

By then the tears were streaming down my face and I felt the mascara falling with them.

" i'm sorry " he spoke.

" no, it's okay " I tried my best to weep the tears away so as not to ruin this date.

" you can stop if you want "

" after my parents' death, me and my older brother moved to another apartment, and that was when he got married. both of me and his wife don't stand each other. I just feel that I have no life. you know sometimes I cry for nothing. I'm just very thankful that I found a new work "