* Chapter 23 *

HARRY'S POV

I woke up in the morning, feeling that something filled my heart once again, and that all the pain that was blocked there, faded away. I closed that book, the horrible book of the past. Now I will open a new book. I have a feeling that this one is going be like stories'.

I went to the bathroom, took a bath then quickly dressed myself up, and left the flat. I got to fix some stuff in my house, a couple things were missing, and since I had nothing to do that day I wanted to get rid of them.

AMY'S POV

" Bonjour! " This time, I was the one who woke up first, I made it to Natalie and said that 'bonjour' weirdly.
" Umrrr. Let me sleeeeeep! " She pushed me then rolled to the other side, I followed her and kept doing what I was doing until she fully opened her eyes.

" Aaaah! I'm in such a good mood today! "  I stated.

One hour later.

Since me and Nati were bored and didn't find what to do, we decided to clean up the whole house. I missed getting tired and having fun while doing the house work, I missed cleaning up the floor and the furniture with my own hands, I feel like it's been ages since I've done that, but it hasn't.

We put on shorts and shirts, pulled our hair into buns, in order to be comfortable when doing our work, we then grabbed detergents and started our job.

I with all energy, scrubbed, and vacuumed the rooms, Natalie at first took charge of the kitchen then folded all our clothes. Later on she joined me, and we began cleaning the floor which was the hardest part.

Natalie ordered two pizzas quickly, we were starving. As we carried on cleaning the door bell rang, Natalie, the greedy, ran to open it, joking that she could smell the pizza from where she stood.

A guy rested on our door, he was looking down, and only his cap was showing, he held three boxes of pizza. When he lifted his head; the sexy Harry appeared. How magic! What would he have to do with our meal and the delivery man cap? He sometimes does things, that I myself can't figure. But it's cute. :)

I cachinnated then walked to him, Natalie rasied a serious eyebrow, then explosed.

What a coinsidence! He came to see me and randomly met the delivery guy, he asked for his cap and brought us the pizza.
" Fortunately, I haven't eaten lunch yet. "

Harry smirked at me, then put his hand on mine " I would have missed seeing this Amylee. Wouldn't I? " He teased me, knowing that I kind of got shy at how he saw me, a real mess. I rolled my eyes and devoured the last bite of my slice.

" So, what did you do today, Hazz? " I asked my boyfriend.

" Nothing much, I went to see some furniture and seeked a few things for my house. "

" Interesting. " I replied.

We chattered a bit, while Natalie washed the dishes, warning me that I'll wash the dinner dishes. I nodded and gave back my attention to Harry. When he leaned in to kiss my cheek, I jumped :
" It's not even the right timing to have a kiss ya! "

He burst out laughing, teasing me more " Ya stinky babe, go cleanse! But I love you anyways. "

I walked away saying " Get lost Harry! "

I entered the bathroom and opened the hot water, I heard a whispering between the two of them but ignored it and layed in the bathtub, enjoying the hot shower that released the fatigue.