11: Faster

I jumped in the blue portal and saw multiple images around me. One was of Sophie in a black costume fighting with someone but before I could put a name to the figure another image appeared this one was of a flaming man and lastly the image of Cisco firing ,what seemed to be vibrations, towards a speedster on the ground.

Suddenly all went black and a second later I was standing in what seemed to be a laboratory.

I was a little dizzy so I sat down for a minute and after I recovered I went to explore.

When I exited the room, I entered a giant hall. It looked like a giant museum and I was right.

There was a sign in the roof which said "Welcome to S.T.A.R Labs Museum"

In that moment I realized that it was going to be really difficult to get to my home since I ended up in a different Earth again.

I started to walk towards the exit when a figure caught my eye. It was Harrison Wells. In my Earth he was one of the most intelligent people in the whole world maybe in this world he was too.

But what surprised me was that the power that I sensed on the Harrison Wells that lived in my Earth was different than this one. This one seemed normal. While the other one had similarities with Barry's force but it seemed evil.

I shook all this thoughts out of my system and decided to ask for his help in my predicament. Maybe he could help me get back home.

"Hello Dr Wells" I said approaching this man.

He stared confused for a second but then he said "Hello, do I know you?".

"I am Tomas Steller and I need your help with a problem" I answered leaving him with an intrigued look on his face but before he could answer me blue lighting surrounded the room and a figure stopped in front of Dr Wells.

When it stopped I realized that this lighting was a speedster. He wore a black suit which made him look like a monster and blue lighting was all over his body. Just by looking at him you could see that he was faster than Barry or Supergirl.

I discreetly put my dagger in my chest while the figure wasn't looking just in case something happened. And I knew something would happen. Just by looking at him you could see that he was a villain in this Earth.

"Dr Wells, long time no see" the figure said using the voice of a demon.

"What do you want Zoom?" Wells asked.

"I want to kill you" Zoom responded while lifting his vibrating right hand, but before he could do anything I fired a ray hitting his back making him fall to the ground. I saw the look of surprise in Dr Wells's face and I shouted at him "Run" which he proceeded to do as quickly as he could. I must say that he is a very slow runner.

When he was finally out of sight I walked up to Zoom, but before I even noticed he was moving, a hand was in my thoat lifting me up and choking me at the same.

"Who are you?" Zoom asked.

"Your worst nightmare" I said while grabbing his hand and throwing him to the wall.

He quickly recovered and launched himself at me at full speed but what he didn't expect was me grabbing his punch and kicking him in the stomach as hard as I could sending him flying to the roof, colliding against it and finally falling to the ground.

After a few moments he stood up and I could see the anger in his eyes. He launched himself at me again only for me to dodge the punch but what I didn't see was the kick that hit me in my leg making me fall.

While I was in the ground he used his super speed to punch me a countless amount of times.

He suddenly stopped and looked at me with a smirk on his face, as if the fight was over but I couldn't let that happen.

His smirk dissapeared when a ray I fired hit him in the chest sending him back a few meters.

He barely stood up and when he did I pulled out my dagger from my chest and it turned into the extremely dangerous shining sword. I could see the terror in Zoom face as he saw the weapon.

"How could this be? I thought I was the fastest man alive" I heard him mutter to himself.

"I need to get faster, no matter what it takes" he said and when he finished I saw blue lighting exiting the building leaving no one in front of me.

Seeing as this fight was over I exited S.T.A.R Labs but someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and saw Dr Wells looking at me in an admiring way. "What are you?" He asked.

"I'm a metahuman but I'm not from around here" I answered.

He seemed puzzled by my response so he asked "What do you mean?".

I took a deep breath and asked "Do you know about the theory of the multiverse?"

"Yes I do, but it's only theoretical" he answered without hesitation.

"Well it's real and I'm the proof of it, I am from another Earth and I need your help to be able to go back home"