Saving Her

Ezra had been away for about 6 months as his mother dragged him away from his family. His wife and 2 daughters; Naya and Addilyn. He never thought in his life would he be away from his family for so long.

*6 months ago*

"Ezra? Why are you packing? Are we going somewhere?" Aria asked as she leant on the door frame folding her arms whilst smiling. Ezra had clothes all over the bed, when he heard her he looked up and smiled.

"We are! And my mother paid for it" Ezra replied.

"Your mother as in Dianne Fitzgerald?" Aria asked, this began to seem a bit suspicious.

"Yes, I know it's a bit odd and out of the ordinary but, it will finally lets us have some time alone as a family away from here" Ezra said, as he approached her. He reached for her hands and held them in his as she smiled and accepted it.

"Where is it?" Aria asked.

"I have no idea, probably UK my mother loves that place!" Ezra replied. They smiled at each other for a moment as Aria began helping him with packing. Once they finished they packed up the car and drove to the airport where they met Dianne, Ezra's mother.

"Mother?" Ezra asked, whilst holding Naya hand. Aria had Addilyn, the girls were a year apart with their age; Naya was four and Addilyn was five but they varied in looks.

"Hello Ezra...Aria" Dianne replied, nodding.

"Why are you here?" Ezra asked whilst picking Naya up.

"I can see you have packed only for just you, Ezra I know its only 6 months but I mean..." Dianne began.

"Just Ezra?" Aria interrupted confused at what Diannce had just said.

"Yes, why would I pay for you to go on holiday, Ezra is coming with me and Wesley for 6 months to travel around the UK" Dianne added.

"No. I'm not leaving. The fact you even thought I would leave my family is disgusting" Ezra replied, he then turned around and handed Naya over to Aria.

"I will sort this out why don't you take them to get food" Ezra whispered, he could tell Aria was about to scream in anger. He kissed her head before she walked off.

"What do you want?" Ezra asked his mother.

"I want to spend some time with my sons whether they like it or not" Dianne replied.

"That is if you don't want me to report you to the police about your past with...her" Dianne added, in this very second Ezra's heart stopped.

"You don't do anything to her" Ezra replied.

"So, come on this trip and I will leave you alone" Dianne said. After a little more conversation, they agreed Ezra would go with her in the return that she never spoke to his family ever again.

Ezra walked back to his girls with all the bags and when he sat down with them Aria knew what was going on instantly. But felt she needed to check.

"What happened over there? Your face is red, you okay?" Aria asked, moving her hand on top of his. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"She wants me to go with her and in return she said she would leave this family alone. And if I didn't go then she would...involve the police and tell them...about our past" Ezra said. Aria's eyes filled with water and she looked like she could cry at any moment.

"But I promise the second I get back we will all go away on a real holiday" Ezra said, as he stood up.

"I love you" Aria replied, she kissed him gently before his moved down and picked up both his kids and hugged them.

"I have to go okay, I will speak to you tonight" He said to his beautiful daughters, he then blew small raspberries on their cheeks making them laugh. Aria smiled when she saw how happy they were together.

"love you daddy!" Addilyn said before he put them down.

"I love you all" He replied, kissing Aria's head.

"Promise you will call me tonight" Aria said.

"Promise" Ezra replied smiling. This was when a tear left Aria's eyes and Ezra immedaitley saw it and wiped it away.

"Don't cry. I will be back before you know it" Ezra said, smiling. She smiled in response before he left to get on a flight with his mother.

*Present day*

"When is daddy coming back?" Naya asked as they drove into the airport carpark.

"In about an hour darling" Aria replied smiling whilst glancing up into the mirror so she could look at her children for a second before returning her eyes to the road.

~~

A/N:

Hai, sorry for the chapter I had an idea but it led into another I will be uploading the second part of this tomorrow and I will possibly also upload what I think will happen in the finale of PLL.

It still hasn't quite hit me that it is over, I don't want it to be because it is my life. However, we all know that books and pages will go on after the show has finished for ages, possibly forever. I hope.

Anyway, thank you for reading! Please comment any suggestions you have below and please vote! Also, before this book I wrote 26 other one shots so you should definatley go and check it out because its awesome...kind of!

Thank you!!

Charlotte.

xox