One Big Happy Family

*PART 2 TO PREVIOUS ONE SHOT*

Aria pulled up the car, she unloaded the girls making sure they were safe as she shut the doors. They began walking up, Aria was holding Addilyn's hand in one and Naya's in the other as they jumped about excited to see their dad.

When they walked into the airport they stood by the gate where Ezra would be coming from. And when he did there was happiness everywhere. When he walked out with his bags he looked around trying to spot his girls. So did Aria panicking he would show, but when she spotted him she smiled.

"Daddy!" The girls shouted at the same time. He instantly knew those voice and quickly found his way to them. He dropped his bag only a few feet away from Ara as she let the girls run to Ezra.

They ran to him with excitement and jumped into his arms laughing and as they approached him he knelt down to their level before they ran into his arms.

"Oh, I missed you girls" Ezra said as he picked them both up and hugged them. Aria stood in awe as she watched her husband reunites with their children. When he put them down they ran back to Aria as he got his bags.

"Hi baby!" Aria replied smiling. She held her arms open as he walked towards her. He hugged her the second he reached her.

"God, I missed you the most" Ezra whispered, kissing her head and hugging her tight. When they released from their hug he gently placed his lips onto hers quickly as she laughed gently.

"I love you" Ezra said.

"I love you too" Aria replied. After one more moment they were together as a family, Ezra picked up Addilyn and Aria picked up Naya and they were finally back together as a family.

"Daddy?" Naya asked.

"Yes baby" Ezra replied smiling.

"Can we get McDonalds because I'm sure you are hungry" Naya said being cheeky.

"Yes baby, sure" Ezra replied laughing, Aria was laughing him with her. Everyone was smiling as one big happy family who would no longer have any threats or disappointments ever again.