Party

It was Hanna's birthday and she managed to convince her mom to let her have a house party.

There was alcohol everywhere because Hanna insisted. And they dove straight in but within half an hour they were already drunk. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and Aria stumbled to answer.

There was another knock  a few seconds later.

"Alright - I'm just..." Aria stuttered. She opened the door an stumbled back whilst holding her red cup filled with yet another alcohol. She had to take a second to see who was at the door but she shocked at who it was.

"Aria?" A familiar voice said, she shook her head to come back to realisation before replying.

"Toby?!" She cheered before turning around to Spencer.

"Spence- it's..it's erm it's Toby!" She shouted. Being drunk really bought out a different side to her.

"That's not Toby!" Spencer slurred, whilst laughing. Aria turned back around to see Ezra.

"Oh." She smiled. Ezra smiled in response.

"Can I come in?" Ezra asked, as they were still stood in the door.

"Oh, Yeah- yeah. Yes." Aria said, trying to be "smooth" considering she was...well...drunk.

"Aria?" Ezra asked as he walked in, he turned around to face her.

"Yes?" She replied. He reached for her drink but she pulled it away trying not to let him have it.  He reached for it but this time he managed to grab it off her. He put it to his noise, to smell what it was.

"God. Aria. What is this?" He asked.

"Just cranberry juice" Aria began.

"And..." Ezra replied.

"Vodka. Okay, but this is my first one" Aria said, before stumbling over gripping onto Ezra to get his balance.

"Your first really?" Ezra asked, laughing.

"Okay, fine. It-s my 5th" Aria replied. She let go of his arm and reached for her cup but Ezra put it down before she could get it.

"Why are you no fun?" Aria asked. Ezra laughed in response. And for the next few hours Ezra basically looked after Aria.

"Why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be with Nicole?" Aria asked as she went to the drinks table with Ezra following.

"We broke up" Ezra admitted. Aria turned to him when hearing this. She looked into his eyes with that spark they had from their past.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Aria replied. She went to pour another drink but Ezra stopped her by taking away her cup.

"You have had enough" He said, smiling.

"Ughhhh" She grunted before walking off to complain to Spencer.

"Spence, where does Hanna keep her drinks that she hides from her mum?" Aria asked.

"I don't know, why?" Spencer asked, whilst sat on Toby's knee.

"Ezra, wont let me have anymore." She said, turning around to look up at him quickly.

"Why is he here? What about Nicole?" Spencer replied.

"They broke up" She said.

"Well, that's your chance then. You were talking about it the other day weren't you?" Spencer teased.

"No, he will never go for me because it's over. Nothing will happen" Aria replied. Little did she know Ezra could hear everything she was saying. After a few more minutes of conversation she went upstairs to look for Hanna's secret stash of drinks and Ezra followed without her knowing.

When she found the stash she removed a bottle but dropped it, causing it to smash everywhere. Ezra ran in after hearing it smash to check if she was okay.

"What happened?" Ezra asked, taking the glass out of her hand.

"I just dropped it" Aria replied, trying to stand up. She stumbled and fell into Ezra, he held her up and looked into her eyes like before and a moment later he leant down to kiss her.

"Mhh Ezra stop" She said pulling away.

"Why do you think I wouldn't be with you again?" He asked, holding her hips.

"Because it ended badly and you just broke up with Nicole" She replied, quietly.

"She is out of my life. She has never compared to you" He replied. A moment of silence struck the room and Aria thought about the ups to this before lifting herself up to kiss him.

~~