1

A/N: Check the cast to find out well the cast!

"Let your dreams take flight

And your heart ignite."

Believe by Shawn Mendes

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed in the ear of my best friend, Agnes Johnson. 

"What?" She asked with an annoyed look on her face.

"Remember that role I auditioned for before? The spiderman one?" I asked, unable to control my excitement.

"Yeah..." she said, prompting me to go on.

"Well... you are looking at the love interest of Peter Parker in the Spiderman movie!" I squealed.

We jumped up and down screaming in happiness when she asked about the others in the movie. I told her that one costar of mine would be the queen, Zendaya, and some guy named Tom Holland.

She screeched in joy at this. We decided to find out who this Tom Holland was. Agnes's squeals then became screams as she saw what he looked like and my grin turned into a smirk.

"That's who is playing Spiderman?!!?" She asked.

"Mhmm" I murmured trying hard to fight the smirk off my face. 

We start shouting, "Yay!" 

Agnes then said, "You know you will have to post something on social media about this right?" 

"Of course!" I say.

Post

katcarpenter : This girl will be hanging out with your friendly neighborhood Spiderman on the big screen

zendaya : can't wait to hang with you girl! 

katcarpenter : still can't believe I am gonna meet you, my queen! 

usernamea : lol Kat is fangirling hard over zendaya

zendaya : aww, thanks Kat. You are pretty awesome yourself.

tomholland : I have some very beautiful costars.

usernameb : anyone else notice the last comment? :)

usernamec : now we have to come up with a ship name. ugh! the life of a shipper.

katcarpenter : thanks tom and zendaya! Means a lot.

Hope you enjoyed... I know that the social media part isn't very good, as stated earlier, i don't have any social media so it is a little off. This is a relatively short chapter, there are longer ones to come! I will post when possible. :) This is my first book.