15

No song lyrics for this one.

I look up to see the looming face of Noah above me. I try to scream but a hand is clamped over my mouth. I hear heavy footfalls from inside my house and the door opens. 

"Let. Her. Go," Agnes says.

"Why should I?" Noah asks.

"Because the police are coming," Tom says.

He drops me like a ragdoll and runs away.

"I'll be back!" he shouts.

"No you won't," Agnes shouts.

I get up and cough. I'm enveloped by many arms as I try to calm down.

"I'm gonna place a restraining order on him. Then you'll be safe," Agnes says.

"Okay," I whimper out as I make my way to my couch.

Two strong arms cradle me until I fall asleep and I hear someone cooking something.Agnes comes back with some soup which I gladly take. I don't move, I just stay in the same place and fall asleep on the couch.

When I wake up, I see Tom beside me and Agnes on the chair in front of me. I start shaking Agnes and she groans and wakes up.

"Can we go to the police station?" I ask.

"Definitely," She says, getting up.

Tom wakes up to ask where we are going and he wants to accompany us. We make our way to the police station where I go to get a restraining order. I don't feel completely safe. But I feel as safe as I can knowing that he's still out there.

I think the story will end soon. I'm sorry, I just don't have any inspiration or ideas for this book. This was resolved quickly with little drama so the book is getting boring and is winding down.