4

"Your love is the best thing that I got

And it's only just begun"

Best Thing I Got by Sabrina Carpenter

"Give it back!" I screamed. A/n you got my heart I don't want it back! lol I'm so weird. 😂

"Nope." Tom replied with a big grin on his face as he held the remote out of my reach.

"You just signed your death sentence." I threatened as I reached for the remote.

"Oh yeah. I am soo scared!" He replied with mock fright on his face.

"Mmkay." I replied as I got up, stood on the couch and pounced in a last attempt to get the remote.

"Ow!" I heard a small cry of pain. 

I first reached to grab the remote then check if the annoying being was okay.

"I don't wanna say I told you so... but I TOLD YOU SO!" I hollered. "But are you okay?" I asked with a lower volume.

"I think so, you are just heavier than one would think." he replied, smirking.

"Just for that I am going to sit on you the rest of the time," I say while sticking my tongue out like a three-year-old who just won an argument.

I then plopped down and heard a small groan of pain expel from the mouth of my new cushion. I smirked to myself and said, "Happy now?"

"Yup," he replied with a teasing smile on his face. 

I felt two arms snaking around me and before I knew what happened, I was flipped over with someone heavy sitting on top of me.

"Get off me! You are heavy!!" I whined.

"Fine!" he said, annoyed.

"Yay!" I cheered. "But I am still sitting on you."

"Okay," he replied, clearly having given up trying to talk sense into me.

"Yay!" I cheered again.

I climbed on and turned around to stick out my tongue and I noticed the close proximity of our faces. I stared into his eyes and did the only thing I found sensible in the moment, I leaned in. Before our faces touched, Agnes walked in. 

She asked as I crawled off and stood up next to the sofa, "What's going on here?"

"Nothing," we both replied after sharing a look, our cheeks blushing furiously.

"Mhmm," she replied disbelievingly.

"Okay bye. I have to go," Tom said getting up.

"Let me at least walk you to the door," I said.

Without waiting for consent, I started walking to the door. He awkwardly waved goodbye to Agnes and caught up to me.

"Sorry about that," I say, genuinely meaning it.

"It's alright," he said, "Okay bye."

We shared a hug and he left. I closed the door, anticipating that Agnes was going to bombard me with questions.

"Okay, I'm ready," I said while bracing myself for any question she might ask.

"Do you like him?" She asked with a serious demeanor.

I burst into a fit of laughter before realizing that she was being serious. I said, "No! We are just good friends." When a voice in the back of my head says, Sure you don't.

"Suuuure," Agnes replies unbelievingly.

"Okay, end of this interrogation!" I shout and run to my room to collect my thoughts.

A/n I haven't updated because I don't think anyone is reading this story, updates will be more infrequent now probably.