14

"I promise that one day I'll be around 

I'll keep you safe, I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy and I don't know to stop but slow it down

Hey, I know there are some things we need to talk about."

Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes 

The next morning, Tom comes over to stay with me for the whole day. We go to set and I stay there until he's done. Then we go back to my apartment and grab some food on the way. While we eat food, we talk.

"You know you're safe with me right?" He asks.

"Yeah of course," I reply.

"Good, because I care about you very much," he says.

"Thank you," I say, tucking my hair behind my ear, blushing very much.

"We have to talk abut some things but I will wait until you are ready," he adds.

"Thank you. This is very scary for me. Noah hurt me a lot," I say.

"He won't hurt you anymore," he says.

We start to watch tv. The doorbell rings and I jump up a little and clutch a pillow. Tom gets up and goes to the door. His tense shoulders relax considerably when he sees who it is. Agnes pushes past him and I release the pillow. She comes over to me.

"Have you seen him?" She asks.

"Nope," I say.

"Where have you been?" She asks.

"Set and we got some food," I say.

"So you've been out for most of the day?" She asks.

"Yes," I nod my head.

"Okay," Agnes turns toward Tom and drags him to another room to talk to him.

I turn back to the tv and relax. I continue watching tv when the doorbell rings again and I jump up in fright again. I then think of how it was just Agnes last time and I go to the door. I open the door and an arm pulls me outside. I look up to see that it's --

 I think this story is finally getting a little interesting! Also, new cover. What do you think of it? Anyways, thanks for reading.

Vote and comment! ❤️