8

"You are one of a kind

And you're always on my mind

Wanna spend all my time

Cause I'm really really into you

I hope you're really really into me too

So why don't we just love?"

Why Don't We Just by Why Don't We

Enjoy! 🙂 I command you to!

Spiderchild

Hello!

Birdboy

Shut up!

Shield Steve

Hello young Tom

KitKat

Hello superhero world! You are all blessed to have my company!

Spider Widow

Sure we are 🙄

Scarlet B*tch

Shut up!

KitKat

Some people are cranky today. I will just leave. You will regret this!

Out of chat

"Oh well," I sigh before getting ready to go out. I decide to wear a white shirt, a leather jacket, a white skirt and black high heeled boots. I go to insert name of some fancy restaurant to meet Tom.

"Hey!" I shout before giving him a hug.

"Well hello to you too," He says with a chuckle.

We get our seat which is a corner booth. After a few minutes, we figure out what we want and the waitress comes by. We give her our orders and she leaves but not before saying, "Oh, young love."

Before we get a chance to correct her, she walks away.

"Guess we're a couple now?" I uncertainly ask.

"I'm fine with it," he says with a shrug in an act to seem not to care.

"Me too. Btw I can tell you're excited. Don't worry I am too," I add with a wink.

The grin on his face grows larger each second after I said that.

We eat our meal like nothing is unusual even though both of us acknowledges it as a kind of date.

He drops me off to my house and says, "I had fun at our--"

"Date," I quickly interrupt him.

"But isn't it customary for a goodnight kiss after the first date?" He asks, smirking.

"I guess it is," I say, blushing as he gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Until next time!" He announces before leaving.

"Yes my good man!" I reply before curtsying.

I walk into the house in a giggly, excited mess. I see Agnes sitting on the couch, glaring at me.

"What?" I defensively ask.

"We were supposed to have our superhero marathon at 7:45!" She complains.

I look at my watch, eyes widening as I see the time on the clock.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I lost track of time!" I shout, quickly putting my stuff away and getting some snacks and popcorn.

"It's fine, where were you anyways?" Agnes asks.

"A date with Tom," I mumble, hoping she wouldn't hear me.

"Yay!" She shouts in excitement.

"Well, it didn't start off as a date, it just turned into one," I say.

"Good for you!" Agnes says, happy that I was able to like someone after my heartbreak. "I want all the details!"

"Okay so.." As I launch into detail about everything, the smile on Agnes' face grows wider.

She didn't care that we missed the movie marathon. She was just happy that I healed. I was too. This could mean a happy ending for me, which was something I didn't believe I could have a few months ago.

I didn't think that after what happened, I could love again. I didn't think that my life would ever be complete. After all, I thought that Noah would be my one and only, but now I realize that he was nothing but a first love. And he has no hold on me anymore, I am free to be what I want now and what I truly want is to be happy. I don't want anything else. Well... maybe I want something... or well someone else, but be quiet, it's a secret. 😉

So what did you think of this chapter? Vote and comment!

Thank you so very much to the people who are reading, voting, and commenting. The Why Don't We fanfic is out with a few chapters already. Go check it out! It has Sabrina Carpenter cast as Sabrina Paul.

Hope you like my stories! FANGIRL OUT!✌️