11

Beautiful (song) cover above ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We all got nightmares in our dreams

We look for someone who believes in us to show us the way, make it okay.

The world can be dangerous."

Shadows by Sabrina Carpenter

I didn't fall asleep at all. The bags under my eyes are very noticeable and I'm overall a mess.

I use makeup to cover the bags and try to revert back to normal. In thirty minutes, I seem like my normal self and I feel like it too. I start going to set before I forget that today I have an off and I had brunch scheduled with Zeke, Nate, and Agnes.

Zeke's name reminds me of yesterday, but I don't let it faze me. I simply try to forget it again and I succeed.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim as I see my friends.

"Hey," Zeke awkwardly says, avoiding my gaze.

"Kat!" Agnes says before pulling me into a hug.

"Wow, real happy to see me," I say with a chuckle.

"We are," Nate says, making it a group hug.

Zeke doesn't join in and just sits there. After a while, we all sit down and order our food. The awkwardness still stays around Zeke, nothing can make him act normal. He steals some nervous glances at me occasionally but turns away as soon as I look back.

"Okay, what's wrong with you Zeke?" Agnes asks.

"I kinda told her," he mumbles, quickly glancing at me.

A look of realization dawns over Agnes' face and her mouth forms the shape of an 'O'. Nate and Agnes glance at me and I nod, and they look grimly back at Zeke.

"It's fine, you know," Nate says.

"No it really isn't. I have to go," he says before rushing out of the restaurant.

His exit dampens the mood and we just eat quietly. We don't hang out after, we just go our own ways.

I feel bad after and decide to meet someone else to cheer me up. My mind flits to Zendaya so I text her.

Z=Zendaya

K=Katherine

K: Hey! Wanna hang?

Z: Yeah sure girl! Im with the rest of the cast so just come on over.

K: Cool, where?

Z: *insert address*

K: See you soon!

Z: See ya

IRL

I drive over and knock on the door. I'm greeted by an enthusiastic Zenday and am ushered into the house.

"Hey guys!" I say for the second time today.

"Hey Kat!" They say in unison.

They all look at each other and say, "Woah."

"Stop it!" They shout at each other.

They keep bickering while Zendaya and I just snicker at them and their childish ways. They finally stop and look at us.

"Are ya done?" I ask, arching an eyebrow.

"Yes," they say one by one, glaring at each other.

"Break it up children," Zendaya says.

"I'm older than you!" Tom says.

"I know," she replies happily.

We settle down and watch some movies and the day ends peacefully for me. Past worries are vanquished out of my mind as I hang out with the cast.

Sorry I haven't updated a lot recently! But I still updated within a week!! If you wanna know more about me, check out the "Lit" chapter in About Time. :) This chapter wasn't that short though. And it wasn't sad or boring like the last one! I think.

Vote and comment! Thanks!