9

"If my heart was paper, I'd fold it.

Throw it to the wind and hope it 

Ends up with you

I'd sign it with love from me to you

I'd try to be cool

But my feelings don't allow me to"

Paper Hearts by The Vamps

I wake up with a smile on my face the next day. I happily get ready. This morning, nothing could wipe this smile off my face.

I go to set, the smile still as big as when I woke up. I walk in and first see Zendaya.

"Hey Zendaya!" I chirp.

"Hey! What's got you in such a good mood?" Zendaya asks.

"Nothing!" I say.

"Yeah okay. Let's go check on someone else," she says, walking away.

I skip after her and catch up with her. The first person we see is Tom.

"Hey Tom!" Zendaya shouts.

"Hey Zendaya! Hello Katherine!" He shouts at us, with a smile on his face that is almost as big as mine.

"Hi," I say.

Zendaya just looks at us and asks, "Is today some special occasion I should be happy for?"

"No..." I say.

"Then why are you both smiley?" She asks.

"We kinda sorta had a date yesterday," he shyly says.

"Be right back!" Zendaya says before running off, screaming that Kom is real.

We share a glance and just start laughing. We are still laughing when Zendaya comes back a few minutes later, out of breath. She starts laughing with us soon enough too. So we just stay there, laughing our heads off for a few minutes.

We spend the rest of the day shooting and nothing really happens. We go out for dinner and my friends that aren't in this cast join is too.

"So Nate, Zeke, and Agnes meet Zendaya and Tom," I say, pointing to each person in turn.

They all offer a small smile and a quick wave of the hand.

"I'M SITTING NEXT TO ZENDAYA!" Agnes shouts, causing us all to laugh.

Over the course of the meal, all my friends get to know each other better. I catch Zeke throw a few dirty glances at Tom but stops when he notices me glaring at me.

"We should do this again!" Nate says when time comes that we have to leave.

"Sure!" I say.

"I am fine with it," Tom says, shrugging.

"Okay," Zeke mumbles, clearly not thrilled about the idea.

"And meet you people again? Sign me up!" Zendaya shouts, and we all laugh at her boisterous reply.

"I want to meet my queen again so yes!" Agnes agrees.

Agnes and Nate leave together, I catch Agnes's eye and do a little eyebrow dance at which she rolls her eyes. Zeke leaves soon after as does Zendaya. We go back to my place.

"So, today was fun!" I say.

"Zeke doesn't like me does he?" Tom asks.

"No," I admit. "I don't know why though!"

"I do," he mumbles.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's not my secret to tell," he says.

We go in and sit on the couch, deciding to watch some tv. I feel safe in the firm grip of his arms. I wish this moment could never end, but all good things must end sadly.

He leaves after giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

I go to bed that day thinking of what Tom meant.

What did he mean secret? Why was Zeke acting weird? Ami I the only one who doesn't know? Did I do something wrong?

These and more worries plague me as I fall asleep.

Hey ! I know it is a short chapter! Sorry!

Sabrina Carpenter fans - check out my WDW fanfic bc she is Sabrina Paul! 😊

Thank you all for reading and voting! Love you all!