5

"See I've been tryna find the right way to say to you

That I would walk a million miles to find my way to you

And there is no one else that ever could compare to you."

Nobody Gotta Know by Why Don't We

"CUT!" we hear a shout.

We walk off the set/view of the camera and go to craft services.

"So guys, what scenes are you shooting today?" Zendaya asks.

"Um... well I have just scenes Tom today," I say awkwardly.

"Ah I got you fam," Zendaya says, laughing because she knew what I was talking about. "And Tom I don't need to know about yours... you have too many."

"What does 'I got you fam' mean?" Tom asks, causing us to burst into laughter.

"It means that she knows what I mean and I don't need to continue," I say, being the first to recover from the laughs.

"Ohh," Tom says, a look of realization dawning over his face which elicits more laughter from us.

"Oh stop it!" Tom says, playfully tackling me and lifting me above the ground.

"Let me down!" I complain while lightly hitting his arms.

"Never my princess!" He says while laughing and running around.

Eventually, he gets tired and puts me down while laughing and says, "You know you are heavier than you look." 

"I know, you told me that last time," I say while rolling my eyes.

"Now why would he tell you about your weight last time he saw you?" Zendaya asks while strolling up to us with a knowing smirk in her face.

"Because I sat on him," I say truthfully.

"May I ask why this sitting on Tom was happening?" Zendaya asks.

"Because he took the remote!" I say defensively.

"Oh that makes sense. You just don't do that," Zendaya scolds Tom.

"Yeah, I learned my lesson," Tom says winking after, making me blush.

"Hey mister I caught that wink what else happened?" Zendaya asks with an ever growing smirk on her face.

"Um... nothing. Agnes just walked in whole I was sitting on him and it was very awkward," I lie.

"Aw come on! When will Kom sail?" Zendaya asks while pretending to die.

"What?" We ask at the same time.

"Yeesh. Must I spell everything out for you? Tom plus Katherine is Kom!" Zendaya says.

"Oh umm..." I say. "That's intere--" 

"Katherine and Tom, it's your scene!" announces a voice through the speakers, cutting me off.

"Bye gotta go!" I happily shout while scurrying to catch up to Tom.

~~~~~~~~ it's the kiss scene ~~~~~~ just gonna skip to the kiss (haven't watched the movie yet, soon though, soon) ~~~~~

My eyes sweep over his face and land on his lips, looking up at his eyes again. We lean in and our faces connect. A/n I wrote it like that because I think it sounds hilarious 😂 

I hate it when the feeling leaves and he runs away before I realize that we were still acting. 

"CUT!" I hear again.

"That was great!" I hear someone say as I quickly escape to my dressing room, trying to figure out what happened.

"I like me Better when I'm with you." This is where that song comes in. As soon as I get in my dressing room, I slam the door shut and sink down against the door. I put my head in my hands. And think. I think of so much. I think of last time I was with him. I think of the feeling I get when I am with him. I think of the happiness he brings me. I think of how I am a better person when I am with him. I think of how much I like him. I think of how much I longed for that kiss to be more than just a scene for our characters. I burst into tears as I thought of how easily I fell for him and how my heart was broken before.

As I come back to reality, I look at the clock and realize that it had been three hours. I wipe my face so it doesn't seem like I just cried my eyes out. I make sure to look presentable before I open my door to have a sleeping Tom fall on my floor.

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPING UGLY!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

"Wait what?" a disoriented Tom asks.

"Welcome back to the world," I say.

"Oh are you okay?" He asks as he springs up to envelop me in a hug.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say, breathlessly.

As he pulls his head back to examine my face I get lost in his eyes. When he asks me if I'm okay again I barely hear him. I vaguely heard some distant shouts to check I find I came out but it seemed like all there was in the world was just the two of us.

So how did you like this chapter? Comment and tell me! If you want something to happen, tell me and I will see if I can write it. Have a good day! I know that there were two songs this time... I Like Me Better is for the thinking part. The lyrics I wrote is just the overall thing. This was a relatively long chapter compared to normal.