Chapter 13

November 15, 2015

Today is the day that August and I have set up. Its the day that I will give him something extremely special.

He's tried to talk me out of it, but this is what I want. I know for sure that I want to give this to him. I'm ready.

Last night, he finally accepted that fact and went out of his way to make sure I would be comfortable and this night would be special.

He borrowed my brothers car yesterday, and would be here to get me in about an hour.

First, we're going shopping, then to the movies, then to dinner, then to his apartment.

I finally finish my shower, after an entire hour. To be honest, I am a little nervous.

What if he doesn't like my body? I mean, the other day we took a shower together. He was trying to prove to me that I was nervous and we shouldn't do this, but I ended up proving him wrong.

I took some extra time in the shower to make sure I was shaved and smelled good.

I put on my best smelling lotion before sliding on my underwear, bra and romper.

I put on deodorant and perfume before starting on my hair.

I send August a quick text.

To: Auggieee 💛😍
Should I do my hair up or down?

From: Auggieee 💛😍
It's gonna be hot today, baybeh. Wear it up.

To: Auggieee 💛😍
Okay.

I pull my hair in a pony tail, using Bobby pins to keep down the fly aways.

Then I start on my makeup.

I keep it natural, since I know that's what August likes the most. He says he rathers me to not wear make-up, but if I do, he likes for it to look natural.

"You ready, bae?" August asks, scaring me when I open the door of my bathroom.

"Yeah. I have to put my shoes on." I answer.

"Hurry, we gots ta' go." He looks up at me. "You look good."

"Thank you." I smile. "You do too."

"I do what I can." He shrugs, making me laugh.

I put on my sandals and then we leave. I had my bag packed already.

It's a quiet ride to the mall, mainly because I rather listen to August sing than talk.

When we do get to the mall, August opens the passenger side door for me and holds my hand.

He's usually a gentleman, but it felt different today. I kept blushing.

He lets me pick the stores we go to, and buys everything I want.

"Baybeh, you think you'a be straight if I run to the bathroom real quick?" August asks.

"Yeah." I nod. "Take your time."

"Aight, I'a be right back." He walks towards the bathrooms.

I pick up the bags he put on the bench beside me and go into Victoria's Secret.