Second Afterlife Chapter 8

--------Toshiro's POV--------

The night was full of nightmares for Karin. All of them having to do with me dying right in front of her. In one dream, Ichigo caught me off guard and killed me with his Bankai. This is why I didn't remind her of the Soul Society. I knew this would happen if I reminded her. I will talk to her dad as soon as I can. At about 6:00, we gave up on sleeping. We went down stairs and watched one of those movies that come on early in the morning.

We were able to see that movie about a video that kills people in seven days. I think that it was called The Ring. I told Karin that we shouldn't watch it because it would make her night mares even worse.

"Don't worry, Toshiro. I have seen this movie dozens of times. Didn't get nightmares even when I watched it the first time."

"Well, as long as you are sure." I told her. I still didn't believe that she has seen this movie before. She screamed every time that little girl came out of the TV. She hid in my shirt and said a few times, "Turn it off, turn it off!" When she said it the third time, I turned it off.

When I glared at her, she got ready for her confession. "OK, I have never seen this movie before,Happy,"

My forehead touched hers and told here, "I won't be happy if you are scared or sad." Then I leaned down to give her a kiss. She met me halfway and we had a very long kiss full of passion. Her hands ran through my hair and I has my hands on her waist.

We screamed when we herd a knock on the door. We sat there for about two minutes while we thought about what had just happened. Then I went and answered the door. To my shock, Ichigo was standing right in front of me.

"I...Ich...Ichigo? What the hell are you doing here?" Karin has apparently herd me because she came running to the door. She had the same reaction to Ichigo as I did.

"I should be asking Toshiro the same thing. What are you doing here with my sister?" CRAP!! I wanted to avoid this as much as I could. I knew that Ichigo wasn't ready to hear that we are dating. So I quickly came up with a very believe able lie.

"That is Captain Hitsugaya to you, Kurosaki. I am only here because when we came to the hospital yesterday, your dad told me to keep a eye on her until one of you guys came home. Is that what you wanted to here?"

--------Karin's POV--------

CRAP!! I can't believe that Ichigo had to ask that question. I caught a glimpse of Toshiro. He looked as calm as ever. "That is Captain Hitsugaya to you, Kurosaki. I am only here because when we came to the hospital yesterday, your dad told me to keep a eye on her until one of you guys came home. Is that what you wanted to here?" I can't believe that he came up with that lie as fast as he did.

Ichigo just looked at us suspiciously. I could tell that he knew that there was more to the story, but he didn't care. His mind was elsewhere. Finally he spoke up. "Well what is this all about you two dating for five years?"

Toshiro and I just looked at each other. We tried to hide the fact that our secret had been revealed. "Well that is just crazy." I said. "Now who told you that, Ichigo?"

"Well, when I was able to walk, I went to dad's room and talked to him, then I talked to Yuzu." he told me. I thought about how to get Ichigo away from this. Then I came up with something.

"Ichigo, when did I play that prank on dad where I made him think that he was tiny?" I asked him.

He thought about it for a minute, then said, "About a week ago, why?"

"I know why dad told you that Toshiro and I are dating. I guess this is how he is going to get back at me. By sending my brother to yell at me."

Ichigo smiled and said, "I should have expected that from him. You know how big of a little kid he can be. Just remember, Toshiro. I if ever find out that you are dating my sister, you are going to wish that Kenpachi was here to protect you." The we all laughed. When we finally took Ichigo back to the hospital to rest, it was about 10:30. Toshiro decided to make us an early lunch. We had some ham sandwiches. For the next few hours, we watched more scary movies. We had a fun time, until we felt huge spiritual pressure.

TO THE NEXT PART