Filled In

" ok so here's what you need to know ! He 's a total PLAYER "   she says emphasizing the word player. I couldn't help but laugh inside because of how blunt she is.
"He will use you and break your heart. All he sees in a girl is a "good time" . And i forgot to tell you , he also has a bet in with this one kid  about who can get with the most girls. "
" Wow."  Was all I could say. He seemed like such a nice guy but maybe thats just an act to get in someones pants.
" Aspyn I appreciate you looking out for me but I'' not really interested  in a relationship right now. I want to focus on school . Besides I just want to be friends with dave , not get with him " I kind of lied because once I saw dave I KNEW I wanted to be more than just friends as for the "not get with him" part well i don't know about that 😏.
"Well I just want to let you know. Don't fall for his fuckery. He's my friend and all but I just dont think he should be going around playing with girls emotions. "  Aspen seems so nice , I wonder if Tyler broke her heart and thats why shes warning girls about him. But i dont think so because there still friends. I could be wrong .
---Second period ended ---
I walked Into the hallways and wondered around since I had no friends to hang with yet. I walked past tons of friend groups where they gossiped and asked each other questions. I always get so nervous walking past groups I dont know why.  I walked oast a group of guys from te quick glance I did they looked fine real fine.
"HEY ! Grace ! " A boy from that fine group called me . As I look to see which one of them called me I realized it was Tyler calling...
---------------------
Hey guys ! So this chapter ! Its not perfect but i hope you guys enjoyed ! Please feel free to leave some feed back . I want to make this story really good ! I will be uploading the next chapter very soon .
Dont forget to Vote !
- Mandie 💫