A New Obstacle in the way of Love

It was just another normal day at Circus Baby's pizza World, it was about closing time and everyone was leaving. Ballora was waiting for everyone to leave so that she can go see Baby, until two employees decided to deactivate her and others they were working on something and they didn't want to get distracted. However the employees didn't deactivate Ennard because they didn't think that he could move. Ennard peeked through the door so the employees couldn't see him and saw them doing something to the vent doors. Ennard wanted to know what was going on so he went up closer to hear what one of the employees were saying. "Ok looks like we're done, now nothing can go through these vents. Now only employees can go through them with these small remotes to open the vent doors," the employee said. When the two employees left, Ennard was shocked because it was not going to be good news to the others when they wake up. After a few hours the others woke up and Ballora really wanted to see Baby now, but something was wrong. "Why can't I open the vent door" Ballora said. Ennard wanted to tell everyone what he heard but he doesn't know how to. Ennard searched around the private room and found an old PA system that still worked. Ennard turned it on and said "Everyone listen to me, the vent doors are now sealed tight for now on, only employees can enter through them with a remote that opens them." When Baby and Ballora heard what Ennard said they both went to their vent doors and started hitting them as hard as they can to open it. They didn't want this, they didn't want to be seperated forever, they wanted to see each other all the time. After a few minutes of trying to get the door open, both Baby and Ballora went back to their stage and sat down crying, knowing that they weren't going to see each other again. They weren't going to see each other's beautiful faces ever again. They both started crying so hard and loud that everyone in the reastraunt can hear them.

---"Don't worry this is not the last time that Baby and Ballora were going to see each other again. Just wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next, see you all in the next chapter."---