The Separation

It's been one year since Angelica, Baby's and Ballora's baby was born. All the time during the day, Angelica alway's have to stay with her uncle Ennard in the private room because she wasn't old enough to perform with her parents just yet. Ennard didn't mind to take care of her during the day because he like spending time with his niece. Baby and Ballora think that when Angelica is thirteen years old, she should perform with them. Everynight when everyone was gone, Baby and Ballora alway's get Angelica and play with her. Even Baby and Ballora get some of their time alone as well at night. Their whole life was perfect with all them together, until one day. When everyone was performing, two employees were talking in the background. No one could hear what they were saying, except for Ballora. Ballora had a great sense of hearing. What Ballora had heard almost made her go down to her knee's and cry, but she was able to hold it in. When it was nighttime Baby went to get Angelica and when she did, she went back to Ballora she saw Ballora sitting down on the stage crying. Baby went up to Ballora and said "Ballora what's wrong, why are you crying?" "I heard what the employees were saying, they said that their going take you to another reastraunt. And they are going keep you there for the next few years." Ballora said still crying. When Baby heard what Ballora said she started crying as well. "Did they say when I'm leaving?" Baby said still crying. "In three days." Ballora said. "So, wait are we waiting for. Let's spend much time as possible while I'm still here." Baby said. Ballora agreed to spend as much time together while Baby is still here. So for the last few days Baby and Ballora did everything together. They were playing much more time with Angelica, having some alone time together, and spending sometime with their friends. The last few days were really rememberable for everyone, and it is the day when Baby is going away now. When the employees got to the reastraunt they deactivated Baby and took her to the truck. As they were taking Baby away, Ballora started crying and said "I love you Baby. I'll miss you and I'll wait for you." It felt like Ballora couldn't perform anymore but she did. Ballora will wait for Baby to come back soon.

---"I know it will be years when Baby will come back, but she will come. To be honest I almost cried myself when I was writting this. Anyway see you all in the next chapter."---