First Date

---Note: This chapter might be alittle short, but other then that let's get straight onto this.

The day after Baby asked Ballora out they were ready for their first date. When it was closing time and everyone left, both Baby and Ballora went to get ready for their date right away. As Baby was getting ready she asked F.Foxy to make them some food for both her and Ballora. F.Foxy agreed to make the food for them. It almost took them an hour to prepare for everything, but everything was ready for Baby's and Ballora's first date. As Baby and Ballora saw each other, they both smiled and blushed. They both walked up to each other and hugged and kissed each other as well. "You look really beautiful Ballora." Baby said. "Thanks Baby, you look as cute as every." Ballora said. Then they both went to the table to have their food. They both ate their food and talked for awhile. Baby reached out for Ballora's hands and said, "You know Ballora, I'm so happy we're finally together." "Me too, I've always knew that this day would come." Ballora said holding Baby's hands. They both got up and hugged and kissed each other again. "I love you, Ballora." Baby said. "I love you too, Baby." Ballora said. "Ballora, please promise me you wont leave my side." Baby said. "I promise, I wont leave you. I love you Baby." Then they kissed each other one more time but longer. They were going to be together forever.

---"The rest of the story starts from my second chapter 'A New obstacle in the way of love'. But I will start making new chapters that don't have anything to do with my other chapters. See you guys in the next chapter.