Special Delivery

It's been one and half years since Baby and Ballora got married and been happy together eversince. Ballora was pregnant for the past few months. (Don't ask how.) Both Baby and Ballora were really excited that their new baby will come soon. Then one day when nothing was going, something was happening to Ballora. Ballora didn't felt good and went to Baby for help. "Baby!" Ballora said all hyperventilated. "Ballora, what is it?" Baby said. "I don't know? I think it's the baby, it's coming now!" Ballora said. "What!? Oh my god, ok don't freak just take deep breaths. I'll go help, you stay here, ok." Baby said. "Ok." Ballora said breathing hard. Baby rushes to get F.Freddy, F.Foxy and Ennard for help. When Baby told the others that Ballora is having the baby now, they all rush with Baby back to Ballora. Ballora was still breathing rapidly. Baby and F.Foxy helped Ballora get on the stage. "Go get towels and a big bowl of warm water, now!" Baby said to the others. As they all went to get the stuff, Baby stayed with Ballora. Baby sat down next to Ballora holding her hand. Ballora smiled at Baby still breathing hard and said, "We're finally going to be parents Baby!" "I know, I can't wait to see what our baby looks like." Baby said. The others came with the stuff that they need to deliver this baby. Baby ask her brother to help deliver the baby. As Ennard agreed, he kept telling Ballora to push. As Ballora was pushing, she kept groaning pain holding Baby's hand really hard. Ballora kept pushing and pushing and pushing until she heard a cry of a baby. The baby was a girl. Ennard handed the baby to Ballora and said, "Congratulations, you two." Baby and Ballora both started to cry when they saw their baby. "She's perfect Ballora." Baby said. "I know Baby, she is." Ballora said. "What are you going to name her?" F.Freddy said. Baby and Ballora were both discussing names for the last few months and decided to name their baby Angelica. "Angelica, I love the name." F.Foxy said. "Welcome to the world Angelica." Ballora said. Baby hugged both Ballora and Angelica and started crying even more. Now their whole life's are now getting better.

---"Hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and also I was the one came up with what was going to be and the name. And looks like Baby's and Ballora's life are going to change alot with Angelica in their life now, but it wont be bad at all. See you all in the next chapter.---