The Reunion

12 years later

It's been 12 years since Baby was taken to another restraunt. Everyday since that day, Ballora alway's call Baby on the one phone that is in the restraunt because she misses her so much. Today was Angelica's birthday and she was 13 years old now. Angelica never saw her father but always see posters of her around the restraunt. Even though it was 12 years ago that Baby left, it felt like a lifetime ago for both Ballora and Angelica. Everyone was helping preparing for Angelica's birthday party, and each one of them have their own thing to do. F.Freddy and F.Foxy were making the food and cake, the Bidybab's and the Minireena's were setting up the tables and Ballora and Ennard were putting up the decorations. When everything was done Ballora called Angelica and when she entered the room she was all surprised to see all of this. All of them said Happy Birthday to Angelica and started eating. After they were done eating, Angelica opened all of her presents. Before they could sing happy birthay to Angelica and have cake, both F.Foxy and Ennard said that they need to do one quick thing really quick.  Ballora didn't ask what they needed to do. As both of them returned, it was for the cake. F.Freddy got the cake out and Ballora lit all the candles. After they all sing to her, Angelica closed her eyes and blew out her candles. "What did you wish for sweety?" Ballora said. "I wished that my father was here." Angelica said. When Angelica said that Ballora hugged Angelica almost started to cry. "I wish she was here too, Angleica." Ballora said. Then F.Foxy and Ennard walked up to both of them and F.Foxy said, "Everyone follow us." F.Foxy said it's a surprise for both Ballora and Angelica. Everyone followed F.Foxy and Ennard  and Ballora asked "What's the surprise?" "You'll see." F.Foxy said. F.Foxy insisted only Ballora and Angelica should go in the room. As both of them went inside the room it was all dark they couldn't see anything. Not until F.Foxy turned on lights to the room. In front of them they saw really made them cry and shocked to see again. "Baby!?" "Dad!?" Both Ballora and Angelica said. "Hey guys, did you miss me? Because I missed you!" Baby said smiling. All three of them rushed to each and did a big group hug. "Baby, I can't belive it your finally here and on our daughter's birthday." Ballora said. "It looks like I got birthday wish." Angelica said. "It's great to be back. Ballora you look as beautiful as ever, and Angelica your so big and your finally old enough to perform with us. It's great to see you two again and I promise I wont leave ever again." Baby said. Everyone then came in and insisted they should take a picture to remember this time. Finally the whole family is together again at last.

---"I hope this chapter really warmed your heart to see Baby, Ballora and Angelica together again after 12 years being seperated. The next chapter will come soon but until then enjoy my others chapter, bye.