The Wedding

It's been three months since Baby proposed to Ballora, but now today is the day when their finally getting married. Both Ballora and Baby were in their own seperate rooms to get ready. Ennard and F.Foxxy were helping Baby get ready in her room getting suited in a tuxedo. And F.Freddy and Bon-Bon were helping Ballora getting dressed in her beautiful wedding dress. The wedding was taking place of what used to be Circus Gallery, it was just an empty room when Baby wasn't in there anymore, everything was taken out when Baby was out of there. The guest there were Bonnet, Yendo, the Minireena's, and the Bidybab's. F.Freddy was the preist, and F.Foxy was Ballora's bride's maid. Baby was waiting for Ballora to see her in her beautiful wedding dress. When it was time for Ballora to come out, everyone stand up and saw Ballora walking towards Baby. When Ballora was walking towards Baby, she started tearing up because this day is her most special day ever. When Ballora got to the stage, Baby reach out for Ballora's hand and helped her get on the stage and they both blushed at each other when they looked at each other. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to this finest wedding." F.Freddy said. "Before we get started, does anyone object to why these two women should not get married." F.Freddy said. Nobody objected. "No one, good so lets get started. Circus Baby, do you take this woman as your wife?" F.Freddy said. "I do." Baby said. "And do you Ballora the ballerina take this woman to be your husband?" F.Freddy said. "I do." Ballor said. "Alright, bring out the rings." F.Freddy said. Then Bon-Bon brought out the rings. Ballora and Baby both grabbed each others rings and slid it on each others fingers. "In the power veasted in me, I now pronounce you both husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." F.Freddy said. Then Baby tillted Ballora down then kissed her. Then they went out of the room and were really happy that they were going to be together forever.

---"I hope all of you enjoyed the wedding chapter and are really happy that Baby and Ballora arr married now. See you all in the next chapter soon, bye."---