Nothing gets in the way of love

---"Before I start the chapter, I wanted all of you to know that I have a youtube channel so go check it out, but other than that lets get straight onto the chapter."---

Both Baby and Ballora were still crying for about an hour, still really sad that they couldn't see each other again. Both the minireena's and bidybab's tried to comfort Ballora and Baby but they were still sad. Baby and Ballora started to calm down but were still crying because they both haded the plushies of each other that they gave to each other on their 1 year anniversary. F.Freddy came out of the Breaker room to see Ballora still crying. F.Freddy went up to Ballora and tried to comfort her and said "Ballora if you miss Baby so much just go see her." while Bon-Bon agrees. "But Freddy I can't, remember the doors are sealed." Ballora said. "So what, you are just going to let a small door get between you and Baby?" F.Freddy said. Ballora looked at F.Freddy and said, "Your right Freddy, nothing should get in between of me and Baby's love." Ballora said. Ballora got up went to the vent and started to hit the vent door as hard as she can. (There was no Night guard there). Ballora kept hitting and kicking the vent door until it actually open (Looks like Ballora is stronger then we expected). Ballora crawled through and banged on the vent door where it leads to Circus Gallery and she kept screaming Baby's name so Baby can hear her. Baby couldn't hear the sound nor Ballora until she got closer and heard banging sounds and Ballora screaming her name. "Ballora is that you?!" Baby said, "Yes Baby, I'm here! Try to bang the door down." Ballora said. "Ok." Baby said. Baby kept banging, kicking, and more banging to open the vent door but it was no luck. "Ballora I can't, I can't break it down I'm not that strong." Baby said. "Baby just think about us being in the same room together again. Do you want that to happen right now?" Ballora said. Baby felt that she can do it now, if it meant she can see Ballora again. She tryed again and this time, she did a really hard kick and then it opened. Baby crawl through the vent and knock on the vent door to let Ballora know she's on the other side. "Baby?" "Ballora." They both said. Baby started hitting the vent door while Ballora step back while Baby was trying to open it. Baby kept hitting and hitting until little of the vent door opened and Ballora rushed over to try to pull it open. More of the vent door opened and Ballora saw Baby, she reached out for Baby's hand and said, "Don't worry Baby I'm here with you and I'll open this vent so I can see your beautiful face again." More of the vent open and Ballora thought she finally got it, until everyone heard bell chimes, it was 6AM. Everyone deactivated of where they were right now because they couldn't get back to the stage in time. And Ballora was deactivated as well and she was still holding Baby's hand. When the employees got there they saw where others were and said "The vents wont help anymore, cancel all plans for today, ok. And keep them deactivated, we're going to make new adjustments to the place."

---"What do you guys thing the new adjustment to the restraunt will be? You'll have to wait for the next chapter, bye everybody."---