Chapter 4

" Before we proceed to the next sport, why don't we finish where we left off last time?" The P.E teacher asked, talking about the unfinished game of dodge ball.

Oh god, here we go again..... wait, should I really just get hit? Jade asked herself, she remembered how she heard the others talking crap about her and considering that she still has the mask on would be very problematic if she were to stay until the end of the game.

Left side = 3 vs. 5 = Right side

Jade was scared to death, she knew, she had to get hit but all the memories of bullying from her old school came flashing back.

After school, the girls from the volleyball team of her old school would have their boyfriends with them and every time they would spot Jade, they would corner her and hit her with their balls.

" Try to dodge this, b*tch" is what they would always say.

Suddenly she was brought back from her thoughts when she was hit with a ball right in her face.

The gym fell silent, everyone shocked at the impact and for a moment, Jade thought she had gone deaf.

* Jade out!

The gym teacher finally breaks the silence and calls for Jade.

Jade walked out of the gym floor and sat on the bench while everyone stares at her in silence.

The game resumed with Right side's victory.

Before introducing the next sport, the gym teacher approached Jade, checking if she was okay. Jade shyly assured her teacher that everything was good and that they could continue.

Jade was trying her best not to let the pain in her nose get to her, her eyes was tearing up so badly. But she held it in until the class finished.

When P.E class ended, she immediately ran in the comfort room and looked at her reflection, particularly on her mask that had little dots of blood on.

She couldn't really take the mask off because there were students in the comfort room with her.

She grabbed a couple of tissue papers and head out.

She went to her usual eating place and watched out for Kevin, when she did not see Kevin anywhere, she pulled her mask down to her nose but not entirely pulling it all the way down covering her lips.

She wiped the blood of her nose then out of nowhere, Kevin jumped out of her back.

" Boo!"

Jade jumped back,scared. With the tissue covering her nose, Kevin started to wonder.

" What's that?" Kevin approached her slowly.

Jade didn't know what to do. She was frozen in place while holding up a tissue on her face.

Kevin only an inches away from her scans the tissue and noticed some blood on it.

" iiiiihh!!" Kevin shrieked like a dying pig.

"What happened?!" Kevin was about to put her hands on Jade's face to get a better look but Jade hurriedly took a step back.

" I... uhh, we, played dodge ball." Jade said.

Jade turned her back on Kevin and continued wiping her nose.

" Well, we've all been there haven't we?" Kevin stated.

Kevin handed Jade more tissue, and while Jade was busy getting the blood off, Kevin could not help but be curious as to what Jade looks like under her mask.