•-

"What do these nightmares consist of?" I looked away from the therapist in front of me and looked down at the seams of the chair I was sitting on. "An ex-boyfriend." I felt the therapist's eyes on me. "An ex-boyfriend?" I sighed. "His name is Zayn Malik and he was the first guy I ever loved." The therapist wrote in his little notepad. What he wrote I didn't know but it was probably Zayn's name. "Well tell me about these nightmares." "They're seriously just nightmares." "Or maybe some fluid or something in your brain." (I don't know 😂) I looked at the man across from me with circular glasses on top of his nose. His grey hair sprung out from all sides of his hair and he honestly looked very funny. "Fluid?" "It might be what's causing the nightmares but I would say it's PTSD." I nodded as the grandfather clock in the room rang loudly. I clapped my hands and stood up. "Looks like our session is over. See you next week!" I walked out of his room happily since that was torturous.

I walked into the front doors of the dormitory and walked up the steps to my dorm room. I walked inside my room and looked at the lack of bedding on the bed next to mine. I flopped on my bed and looked at the ceiling hoping maybe I'd get a roommate one day. I was supposed to get one a long time ago but they ended up dropping out before they even got to the dorm. I grabbed my laptop from the bed side table  and started to work on the paper I had due in (I'm thinking an art form like music, art, literature, etc.) less than 6 hours.

I turned in my paper after 6 hours of hard work and would probably result in skin peeling off the top of my fingers or chipping a nail or nails. I laid back on my pillow to take a bit of a nap.

I woke up and looked at the clock on the bed side table. 3:51 AM. I didn't have a nightmare. Lucky. I yawned and got off my bed. My stomach growled loudly so I grabbed a pack of instant noodles to make. So cliche. I waited for noodles until they were done and started to eat while I browsed instagram and tumblr for awhile. I looked back at the clock. 4:59 AM. I should go to sleep. I plugged my phone in before wrapping myself in blankets and falling asleep.

He stood there in front of me. He smiled at me and my heart melted. He held his hand out and I took it. He pulled me in close. He looked me in the eyes. He leaned down to kiss me. He stopped short. "Sorry babe. Can't have you ruining my reputation. It's my job as player of the school to not fall in love." He is Zayn Malik.

(It's  and it's short but it's here!!!! I wanted it to be longer but I didn't want to ramble on and on and just wanted to get to this part and end it like this. Yes the He this and He that part is intentional. I wish I could have written this better but my cousin surprised me by coming over to my house well my parent's house but she's staying for two weeks whooooo. Anywho HAPPY 8 MONTH ANNIVERSARY MESSAGES SERIES!!! LOVE YOU GUYS WHOOOOO!)