-••-

I left Zayn around 10 pm and walked home. I was so tired. I flopped onto my bed and let my body relax for just a little while. I needed it. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was so sleepy and had a terrible headache.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I opened my eyes and stretched. I looked around to see a white room. Where was I? I looked around some more to see my arms hooked up to tubes and I felt a sting in my chest. I looked for the help button on the wall and pressed it. A nurse walked in but when she saw me awake she ran over. "Where am I?" She smiled sadly at me and pressed another button on the wall which a doctor soon responded to. "Sweetie. You've been in a coma for two months. You were in a car accident." I looked at the nurse and blinked many times hoping I'd wake up from this dream. I pinched my arm hard but I didn't wake up. I started to breathe heavily and the Doctor tried to calm me down. "When can I leave?" The doctor looked at a clip board that was in a space on my bed. "Well Miss (L/N). We will keep you here for another two days since your vitals are fin and you look very healthy just waking up which is pretty uncommon so we want to make sure you're okay before you go home." I nodded and looked at my hands.