••••

Thumbs Up Playlist
Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
Closer by The Chainsmokers
Best Song Ever by One Direction
I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes
Strip That Down by Liam Payne
One Thing by One Direction
Meant To Live by Switchfoot (What a change in music.)
Mr. Brightside by The Killers (I just danced so hard that I'm out of breath and my throat hurts like it does after I do the Pacer in gym)
Stacy's Mom by Fountains Of Wayne
Death Valley by Fall Out Boy
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage by Panic!AtTheDisco
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison by My Chemical Romance
Pain by Three Days Grace
All The Small Things by Blink-182
This Is Gospel by Panic!AtTheDisco
Let's Kill Tonight by Panic!AtTheDisco
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

 Brightside by The Killers (I just danced so hard that I'm out of breath and my throat hurts like it does after I do the Pacer in gym)Stacy's Mom by Fountains Of WayneDeath Valley by Fall Out BoyThe Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is...

(not even related to anything but I'm so proud of myself. My hair is finally long enough to have a bun on the top of my head. My hair falls out at a fast pace so I always try to keep it short so when I'm "shedding" it's less noticeable. Only this time I decided to let it grow so heyo. Only problem. It's really annoying when people tell me I have hair all over my back and my shirt but I'm starting to just ignore everyone telling me the obvious so whatever I guess. Not even joking I brush my hair once and the brush has a legit fist full and a half of hair on it. I won't share that kinda gross picture.)

I looked towards the door where I saw (C/N) holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers. They hit the floor as he let go of them. Petals spread out onto the floor around the crumpled bouquet. (My heart.) "(C/N)." "Save it. I get it. He's better looking than I am." "No no. This isn't what it looks like. I promise." (C/N) looked at me with disgust and then looked at Zayn with the same look. "You're her boyfriend?" "I thought I was." I started to tear up slightly. "(C/N) he kissed me. I promise." I looked at Zayn wanting to punch him. "She's telling the truth I kissed her." I blinked rapidly. Did he just admit he did something wrong? I looked back to (C/N) with pleading eyes. "Who is this?" "This is Zayn my ex." (C/N) slightly cocked his head to side like a puppy. "The Asshole?" I chuckled and nodded. "Seriously? Are you telling everyone I'm an asshole?" I smirked at how much he sounded like a child. "At least I didn't tell everyone a cheating, man whore asshole." His mouth hung open a bit. "Close your mouth. You'll catch flies. Oh and get out." I smiled with the sweetest smile and the sweetest voice I could pull off. Zayn stared at me before walking out stepping over the bouquet of discarded flowers. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you at first." I smiled and hugged (C/N). "It's okay I wouldn't have believed you at first either. You could get a girl so much prettier than me." (No he couldn't you're beautiful) (C/N) scoffed and kissed my forehead. "I could never find someone as gorgeous as you. You're so perfect no one is better than you." I chuckled and rolled my eyes releasing him from the hug and picking up the bouquet. "I'll get you another." "It's fine they're beautiful." I smiled at the crumpled up flowers that were still beautiful in every way. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a kiss was planted on my neck. "I brought your favorite movie." I smiled and looked at (C/N). "You didn't." He smirked and held up my favorite movie with a smirk. "I did indeed." I giggled (yes giggled) and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. "You're too good for me (C/N)." He smiled and kissed my nose. "I should be saying that to you." He looked me in the eyes. "You're too good for me."