-•••

I sat against the wall. That dream. I had it almost every night. I bit my lip and tapped my fingers against my leg. I grabbed my laptop and started to type out a song. I loved songwriting it calmed me down so I did it often. There was a knock on my door so I got up to answer. I opened it to see Louis. "Hi Lou." He rolled his eyes. "Not this again." I smiled widely. He hated that I called him Lou. I saw Harry walk past my room. "Hey Lou. Hey (Y/N)." Louis blushed and waved. "Hey Harry." Harry waved back and continued walking while I put my hands on my hips. "I thought you hated being called Lou." He shrugged. "Not anymore. I used to." I smiled and shook my head in amusement. "What are you doing here?" "Oh that's right! So next semester you're going to be getting a roommate!" He jumped up and down and clapped his hands. "A roommate?" He nodded. I shrugged I didn't really want a roommate as I'm so used to being alone but I guess it'd be interesting to have one. "Sounds fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I was supposed to get my roommate. I cleaned up my room and made sure everything was in its place. I looked at the clock to see that it was almost time for class. I grabbed my things for class and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back to my dorm and unlocked the door. I put my bag on the ground by the door and locked it behind me.  I sighed and put my head against the wall while closing my eyes. I was tired. I opened my eyes and turned around to see a tattooed, very tan, very strong (by the look of his arms) man in just a white towel. His back faced me and I was frozen. There is a naked man in my room well he had a towel but still naked. He went to grab a pair of boxers off the bed next to mine and his fingers started to leave the towel he was holding up. I shrieked and covered my eyes. "Why are you watching me?" Whoa his voice is so deep. I kept my eyes covered. "Why are you in my room?!" I heard a deep chuckle. "I should ask the same as you're in my room." It didn't click at first in my brain but now it did. He's my new roommate. I hope because if he's not there's a naked man in my room. "Are you dressed?" I heard some shuffling. "I am now." I uncovered my eyes and was met with a familiar face. "Z-Zayn?" He looked at my confused. "Uh. How do you know my name?"  

(I swear writers block is the worst thing on the planet. No joke I think it's worse than people who chew with their mouth open. 20 DAYS!!!! I had writers block for 20 days. I am physically and mentally and emotionally and spiritually so angry. I never get angry but writers block get out of my life. Currently it's almost 1:30 AM and I started writing this about 1:10 or something. At first I didn't listen to music and it felt so slow to write so from now on I'm going to listen to music see if that can distract writers block. Anywho I'm also going to put what I listened to while writing. I'm listening to One Direction Radio on Pandora btw. 

Best Song Ever by One Direction
We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth
Closer by The Chainsmokers
Work From Home by Fifth Harmony
And Strong by One Direction  came on excuse my while I scream the lyrics in my head)