--•

Listening to 5SOS radio
Good Girls by 5SOS
This Town by Niall Horan
Can We Dance by The Vamps (This song is actually really good)
Little White Lies by One Direction
Irresistible by Fall Out Boy
Believer by Imagine Dragons
They Don't Know About Us by One Direction
House of Memories by Panic!AtTheDisco
Ride by Twenty One Pilots
You and I by One Direction
7 Years by Lukas Graham

Another one. (Another one) Zayn brought another girl into the dorm and I was yet again in the coffee shop in the corner trying to work in quiet. That was the 5th on this week and I was honestly tired of having to leave. I angrily typed away on my laptop (I'm sorry if throughout my writing I say laptop or computer and switch back and forth. In this book you're using a laptop unless I'm like "Using the computer in the library" or "computer lab." Sorry for being a confusing writer.) and sipped on my drink. "Is this seat taken?" I looked up to see a really handsome man looking at me.  I nodded and he sat down. Wow he was handsome. I looked back at my laptop and noticed him looking at me. "Sorry for staring. I'm (C/N)." (OKAY SO. This can be Celebrity Name or Crushes Name. Sorry to disappoint but gotta be a person that identify as a male but they don't need to have male genitals. Okay quick note: I swear some trans males are hotter than "normal males" like there's this one Instagram account I follow and he is so hot and I just found out he was born female and I was like WHOA! No joke my friend and I were gushing over this guy and it doesn't matter he was born female it honestly doesn't and people who think it does well you have a nice day it's your opinion and we should all value opinion. I hate the word normal but I couldn't think of another word cause my brain just hurts right now btw. Anywho who heard about the whole trans military thing? I didn't read up on it but I know the basis and that makes me so angry. People should be comfortable in their bodies no matter the gender they were born with. If you want to be male and truly want to be male bro go for it. If you want to be female go for it. If you want to be in the military GO FOR IT NO MATTER THE GENDER. My one friend who was born female and is male now wanted to join the military after high school but now he's scared to. You shouldn't have to be scared to do something that you want to do. I'm sorry rant over but everyone reading this don't be afraid to do things if you truly have a passion for it go for it. I just visited two colleges yesterday and today and a third tomorrow and I'm terrified everytime I walk into the places. I'm scared to be judged for how I look, how I talk, how I learn, for wanting to teach English and be a writer and scared that the college that I want to go to won't accept me when I apply senior year but I'm going for it. All I'm saying is go for it. I have bad social anxiety but here I am wanting to be a teacher and a writer which includes public speaking because if you become a popular writer there's pretty much a 100% chance of talking about the book or seeing fans and teaching is talking to students and teaching them. I know I'm rambling in the middle of a terribly written book but all I'm saying everyone is go for it. Please follow your dreams no matter your gender, religion, race, culture, etc... Just go for it. I believe in you. Now back to this terrible book I'll just bring down the last couple sentences for you.)

Wow he was handsome. I looked back at my laptop and noticed him looking at me. "Sorry for staring. I'm (C/N)." (this is such a tie between Chandler Riggs and my crush who is my friend. Sadly none of the boys cause that just kinda messes with the use of them in future chapters sorry babes) I smiled at him. "(Y/N)." "That's a beautiful name." I blushed slightly. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two months since (C/N) and I started dating and I was super excited because he was coming over for movie night. "What's got you so happy?" I smiled and looked at Zayn who was sitting on his bed. "You need to get out for the night." I left the front door open a bit so he could leave. "What do you mean I need to leave for the night?" I rolled my eyes and checked my hair in the mirror. "It means I need you out." Zayn stood up from his bed. "You can't just kick me out of my own dorm." I looked at him. "I left this dorm room every night for the past 3 months so you can spend the night with these." I tried to think of a word to describe them. "Sluts. That's what they are. I've been leaving this dorm every night for 3 months so you can spend the night with sluts so is it so hard for you to leave the dorm for one night so I can have a movie night with my boyfriend?" Zayn stared at me with an open mouth. "Did... Did you just say boyfriend?" I nodded and smoothed out my shirt. I felt a hand on my wrist and I was spun around. Lips hit mine and I stared open eyed at Zayn who was kissing me.

"(Y/N)?"